Q & A Answers

Hey Guys so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUXIE WOOP WOOP!

I really want to make an edit for him but I don't have time because I have 6-7 assignments/exams next week and also a dance concert over that week.

SO,funnn.

I was going to do a one-shot for Douxie's birthday but I never got around to it. Whoops.

Okay so now to the Q & A   Answers ;)

Okay starting with:

Astrid700 

So she asked:

Hi I'm Aurora and I was wondering how do you feel about this book that you work on and I can't wait for the next book💜💜💜❣

Answer: Um well I feel very proud of what I have written. It took a lot of effort, thought and time. But over all I'm very happy. The only thing I was annoyed about it the editing. I don't edit my chapters as I don't normally have time. I often find mistakes when I read some chapters and go "God I didn't edit this when I published it" 

Also thx Aurora for being apart of the rose army! Your so kind and supportive. YOUR BOOKS R AMAZING!!

Ok next is....

Sxphia_Cxsperan

She asked: One question, are you gonna change the ending? (no offence)

I'm not sure whether u mean the movie or the ending of this book. But I will answer either was.

Also none taken :)

Ending of this book:

Uh no, I think I did a pretty good ending. It just made sense for them to be separated. Because if the arcane order is after Nari AND Laylah then if they had both in different locations it would be harder for the Arcane Order to locate them both.

Movie:

Yes 100% In fact I already have the ending all planned out. LOL

So no going back in time at all. But I won't give any more spoilers or else I might give it away.

Also TY SOPHIA FOR BEING SO KIND ASWELL! SO EXCITED TO SEE MORE OF YOUR OC BOOK.

GREAT WORK CHAMP!

Anyways that's it for now!

I might do the Oneshot but might not. Depends if I have time. 

LOVE U ROSE ARMY.

Pls drop a vote

Thx,

Claire

Socials:Funimate: @Clalle Snapchat: Yes I do, do you'll have snap? I wanna talk to some of u guys <33