Ch. 2

After a few weeks, you become use to your new school, and are now friends with Vincent. You two talk at lunch and sometimes in class. One day during Science class, the class is allowed to pick their own partner. Vincent looks over at you with an evilish smile. You two pair up, and you smile, starting to like him. You two work a bit in class, and then talk outside.
"So, (y/n), would you like to come to my house and 'work'?"
You tilt your head, slightly confused,
"Of course! Our project is due next week."
Vincent nods, and smiles a bit,
"I'll pick you up after school~"
You nod and head to your next class. As you're sitting in Math class, someone taps your shoulder, and you turn to see someone with dark brown hair, and whispers to you,
"You're the girl with Vincent right?"
You node, "uh...yeah, why?"
The boy whispers again so the teacher won't hear,
"He's a very dangerous person. Stay away from him. You'll be safer."
You scowl a bit, hating people telling you what to do, or what's safe and what's not.
"And who are you to tell me what to do?"
"I'm Mike Schmidt. I used to work with him."
"You worked with Vincent?"
He nods his head, and the teacher goes silent. You slowly turn your head to see him looking straight at you.
"Do you have something you want to share?"
You shake your head shyly, and nervous, and he continues his lesson. The words Mike had said to you about Vincent, only made you like him more. You like dangerous people, and apparently your mom did too. You shake your head, and are dismissed from class. You go out to look for Vincent, and he comes up next to you.
"Ready to go my sweet (y/n)?"
You node your head,
"Of course Vincy~"
He smiles, and takes you to his house.

~~~~~~
Here's another update for you guys! Hope you enjoy it!
~Chica_1143