Ch. 4

You look at Vincent, blinking a few times.
"You.....your house burned down?"
Vincent nods, "yes....so may I stay with you until it's fixed?"
You stare for a little bit before slowly nodding, "s-sure, I guess... I'll have to tell my parents in the morning."
Vincent smiles a bit, and gets in bed beside you, facing you. You blush intensely, laying back down and looking away from Vincent. Vincent frowns, and moves you so your facing him. He smiles a bit, and then holds you, sleeping. You blush, but find him comfortable and warm. You snuggle into him a bit, and quickly fall asleep.

The next morning, you wake up to Vincent watching you. He smiles softly, as you blush a deep pink. He yawns, stretching, before getting up. You sit up as well, and leave to get dressed and tell your parents about Vincent. They don't seem to mind as long as he sleeps in a separate bed. You get dressed, and see Vincent brushing his hair, ready for school. You head downstairs with him, still blushing slightly. As you two head to school, Vincent smiles.
"So....(Y/N) are your parents okay with me staying?"
You nod, "yep. As long as you sleep in a different bed."
Vincent frowns slightly, "alright..."
"At least we can work on our project now without any trouble."
Vincent nods, and you two head off to school. When you arrive at school, everyone is back to their own cliques. You grumbling, hating the cliques that people have created. Vincent holds your hand firmly and you blush,
"(Y/N) you don't need a clique, you're your own clique."
You smile a bit, and hold his hand back. Vincent walks you to class, and eats lunch with you.

~Vincent~
(Y/N)..... There's something about her/him that I adore....that's why I lied to her. I wanted more time with (Y/N).... My house is perfectly fine, I just need to stay with (Y/N)...

~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short everyone! I'm actually really amazed with all the reads this has gotten already! Thank you everyone!
~Chica_1143