Ch. 9

As you and Vincent crept further into your house, you could hear someone rummaging through your belongings. Vincent's arm in front of you moves more behind him. The two of you creep forward until you see a dark figure in your room. He's throwing your clothes and belongs everywhere.
Great, I'm gonna have to pick this all up later.....
Vincent growls, catching the guys attention. The man looks over at you and Vincent, with a devious grin.
"So you're the famous (Y/N)......"
You raise an eyebrow, a bit confused. How did this guy get into my room, tear apart pictures and belongings, and now know who you where?
Vincent, "Get out...Now."
The guy chuckles darkly, and throws his hands in the air, "I'm not here for trouble, I wanted to meet the lovely (Y/N). Your gorgeous by the way."
You snarl a bit in disgust, and Vincent can't help but grin. The guys strides past the two of them, "Fairwell~"
He leaves, and Vincent sighs, "Sorry about your room (Y/N)... I can help you clean up."
You nod, "Okay, thank you Vincent."
He nods and helps you pick up your room. After 3 grueling hours and exhaustion, your done, and your room looks perfect. You place your hands on your hips with a smile, "Finally!"
Vincent flops down on your bed, falling asleep. You smile a bit, kissing his forehead with a blush. He smiles a bit, his eyes closed. He suddenly pulls you into a warm hug, snuggling with you on the bed. You blush a lot, but snuggle into his chest, feeling sleepy.
The next morning, You wake up to Vincent eating toast and flicking his knife around. You yawn and stretch. Vincent looks over, with a small smile,
"Morning sleepy head."
"Morning..." You say groggily.
"I made you breakfast, it's downstairs."
You nod and rub your eyes, sitting up. Vincent goes over and picks you up bridal style. You blush, and and wrap your arms around his neck, resting against him. He smiles warmly, and takes you downstairs, setting you down gently on the couch.
"I'll go get your food~"
You nod a bit with a blush, as Vincent walks away.
I hope he stays awhile.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!! I'm soooooooo sorry for the late and short chapter. I WILL try to update as much a s I can. Thank you so much!
~Chica_1143