Ch. 12

~No one's POV~
You wake in a dark room, cold floor underneath and the feeling of rope around the your wrists and a gag around your mouth. You struggle a bit, the feeling of sleep still pulling to take you with it. You hear a small laugh echo around the dark room. You tense a bit, still struggling against the rope, the cold floor not helping in any way possible. Out of the corner of your eye, you see white eyes looking straight at you. The weird thing was.....he looked a lot like Vincent, except more purpley (If you know what I mean). You look at him, confused. He only smirks, and approaches you with a knife, he doesn't hurt you, only twirls it around his fingers.
"So your Vincent's beautiful girlfriend~" He almost snarls the last word.
You watch him closely as he walks around you. Another figure enters the room, and you steal a glance over at him. He has red glasses, and sorrowful look on his face. It was a classmate that you never talked to but he was always silent, as if he weren't there. You knew his name, but you couldn't understand why he'd want to kidnap you, of all the people at your school. He was bullied, and you did nothing to help him. It was mostly because you didn't want to get hurt or in trouble yourself, but you felt sorry for him. He stood in the shadows, watching as the other man walked around you, saying things to you. You weren't listening though, looking straight at the other man across the room. You could tell that you looking at him was making nervous or uncomfortable. The purple guy looks at you, and trails over to where you were looking.
"Ah~! Come on over here young man~"
The boy shakes his head, and says a bit quietly, "No, I'd rather not...."
The man shrugs, "Suit yourself~"
After about five minutes, the red glasses boy leaves, and your left alone again with the strange man still talking to you. He removed the gag from your mouth, allowing you to be able to talk. You glare at him, and he chuckles.
"Your too cute when you glare (Y/N)~!"
You growl, angry he's making it some kind of joke. He gets close to your face, and you look away, disgusted.
"Do you know who I am (Y/N)?"
"No, how am I supposed to know who you are!?"
He chuckles, "So Vinny never told you about me? That makes me so sad~"
He slips his hands under you, and you struggle. His grasp on you is too tight, and you eventually give up. He picks you off the cold ground, and lays you down on a hard mattress.
"How about I tell you who I am in a bedtime story? Hm? Doesn't that sound nice?"
You growl, "No, it doesn't. Just let me go!"
He only chuckles, finding humor in your struggles and protests. He pulls up a nearby chair, and sits beside your head, resting his head in both hands as his elbows rested on his knees.
"Now, I know you said you didn't want to hear my little bedtime story, but I'd like to tell you anyway~!"
You roll your eyes before looking back at the psychotic man, "You don't like to take the word 'No' do you?"
He shakes his head, his stupid smile still plastered on his face.
"No, if you don't mind, I'd like  to start my story! And if your not quiet, I'll gag you again~"
You give up on protesting to him, and give a little 'Hmph.'
He clears his throat before starting his story.
"Where to begin....oh! Once upon a time, there where two twin sisters, one named Cindy and the other named Candy! Both of these twins lived with their parents. They where only four when their parents.....disappeared. They left the two, not caring what would happen to them." You noticed he got angry at that part, but calmed and continued, "The two had no idea where to go, or to turn to. They had never met their grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, whatever else there was. They where completely alone except for each other. Now, one of the twins, Cindy, became good with a knife. She learned to use one to defend her and Candy. Cindy started to mug people as well,finding it incredibly easy to do so because they were young, so people pitied the two. Candy was then in charge of luring their prey, playing the innocent and sweet role. They lived like this for about three years. Cindy and Candy were very close. The two looked out for each other. Then, one day, this man that they were going to mug gave them an offer.
"You two are just alone and afraid. I can give you home, some place to stay, and I can give you everything you need."
Cindy was then reluctant to mug the man, must less kill him. Candy and Cindy had to chose, either live with this man, and believe him, or staying the streets. Cindy put the knife in a knife holder she had made and put on her waist.
"I believe you....Candy, we can live with him....he says he'll help us." Candy only noded. She'd go anywhere as long as Cindy was there. So, the two girls moved in with the man, and he kept his promise. Years later, candy had started to grow a suspicious feeling about the man who was their 'father'. He would do odd things, and Candy found out secrets about the man, dark secrets. Now, Cindy never knew these things, she believed everything was just dandy. One night, Candy went into Cindy's room, and told her about the secrets she had discovered. Cindy however didn't believe Candy, making Candy mad and upset. Candy had believed that Cindy and her where really close, that they'd both believe at least consider what the other was saying. So, a week had passed, and Candy had ran away. She didn't want to get caught up in the man's secrets or conflicts he would have. She left the house, and lived on the streets again. About a year later, Candy saw Cindy again, but she was with a boy, and it looked as if they where a couple. Candy wanted to get rid of this man, as a revenge for Cindy not believing her. Now, Candy finally gets her revenge."
He smiles widely. You piece the puzzle together, and your eyes widen with horror.
"Y-you're...."
He chuckles, "I'm Vincent's twin brother~"

~Back to Vincent, Mike, and Jeremy~

Vincent clears his throat, "It was my brother, Vincey."
Mike only looks slightly shocked, "Vincent you told me that he was gone."
Vincent sighs, "I only thought he was.....he ran away awhile ago, I don't think he knows that Mr. Thomas is dead. I killed him in defense remember?"
Mike nods, "Yeah yeah I know....."
Poor little Jeremy was shaking, terrified of the thought of their friend being kidnapped by Vincent's psychotic brother. Mike sighs and holds him close, trying to calm him down. Vincent holds his arm, feeling bad he got Mike and Jeremy into this mess.
Vincent sighs, "I can try to do this on my own. I don't want you two getting hurt...."
Mike shakes his head, "Hell no, I'm helping you."
Jeremy, still shaking a bit, nods too, "Y-Yeah! I-I wanna help get (Y/N) back..."
Vincent gives a smile of relief, "Thank you."
Mike nods, and so does Jeremy.
"Alright, so what's the plan?"
"Well, first plan obviously is to get (Y/N) back. I can deal with my brother, and you two can go in and find (Y/N), and escape. I should be close behind you."
Mike nods, "Sounds like a plan, but are you sure he's alone?"
Vincent snorts, as if the answer was obvious, "Of course he's alone. He doesn't work with anyone."
After their plan was decided, they started to prepare. Vincent gave Mike and Jeremy a knife.
"Just in case he does work with someone, here's a little defense...."
They nod, accepting the knife. Vincent has his knife as well, and they take Mike's truck to go look for (Y/N).
As they're driving Mike asks Vincent, "Are you sure he's gonna be here?"
Vincent nods, confident, "Yeah, this was where Vincey and I lived when we where on the streets. The warehouse has been abandoned for years."
Mike nods, and they continue driving to the old warehouse that used to be home for Vincent and Vincey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh wow, longest chapter in the book. Please tell me what you think about it. I'm not always good at writing long chapters but here you go! Please do tell me what you think about Vincey. I couldn't think of a better name. D: I hope you enjoyed! Please comment, and/or vote.
~Chica_1143