Ch. 14

-Your POV-
As you reach the room, you see Vincent, and he's on the ground, propped up on an elbow, and just from the looks of him, his vision is getting blurry. Your eyes widen in horror, and an instinct kicks in, causing you to run towards Vincey, who's back is still turned on you. Just before your body hits him, he whirls around, and you tackle him. You suddenly feel a sharp pain in your abdomen, but you you don't care. For some reason, it doesn't hurt all that bad, and that's probably because of the adrenaline coursing through your body. You grab Vincey's knife, and the two of you play tug a war with it. Vincey, already being weak from the fight with Vincent, loses grip, and let's go, stumbling back. You point the knife at him, your anger seething. Vincey holds his hands up, still grinning wickedly.
"You wouldn't hurt me."
You growl, pissed, "Then you don't know me too well."
Mike had sneaked up behind him, and then raised the lead pipe, hitting Vincey in the head with it, and Vincey passes out. You glare down at the unconscious body before you, growling a bit. Jeremy gently places a hand on your shoulder, "(Y/N)..... Are you ok?"
You nod a bit, calming down and you start to feel the sharp pain and the red liquid that is socking your clothes and surrounding your abdomen. You fall to your knees, the pain reaching your brain, and you grit your teeth. Jeremy's eyes widen, and he goes to your side. Mike is helping an unconscious Vincent to his feet,
"Jeremy already called 911, lets get you two outside, now."
Jeremy helps you back to your feet, and you lean heavily on him. Mike and Jeremy get you outside, along with Vincent, and the ambulance arrives just in time. Your eyelids feel heavy, and the world is darkening in color, slowly turning to black. You hear the repeated words of 'it's ok Miss', and 'your'e gonna be fine'.
And then world goes black......
~a few long hours later~
You open your eyelids slightly and instantly regret the decision. The light is blinding as its pointed down at your face. You some murmurs but your body is still trying to wake up and get started again. You groan in pain, and move your head to the side. You see a blurred outline of one of your friends, and you wearily smile. Jeremy smiles lightly,
"Hey (Y/N)....you feel alright?"
You nod a bit, and look around the room. Vincent isn't there, and you frown, looking back at Jeremy.
Jeremy sighs, "He's ok. He went to get coffee with Mike."
You nod and smile, your voice a bit raspy, "Thank you Jeremy..."
Jeremy nods shyly, smiling softly, "No problem (Y/N), I mean, after all, you are my friend."
You smile and hear talking and the patter of footsteps drawing nearer and nearer to the recovery room. You watch the door with anticipation, and smile when you see the familiar color of purple and messy brown hair. He looks over at you, and gives you a warm smile, cutting off his conversation with Mike to go by your side.
"Hey (Y/N).."
"Hey." You respond, smiling brightly.
Mike looks at Jeremy and cocks his head to the side, signaling that they should give you and Vincent dome time alone. You watch them leave the room, and turn your attention back to the male beside you.
"(Y/N), I thought back there I was going to die...and I have been scared to love after what happened to Violet. You have changed my perspective about that. I love you. I want you to be happy, and I promise I would keep you safe."
You smile, blood rushing to your cheeks, changing them into a rosy pink color.
"Vincent, I love you too. No matter what."
Vincent smiles and hold your hand, the warmth of his hand making your heart flutter with happiness. He leans forward and kisses you gently with his soft lips. You blush darkly, but return the kiss as you close your eyes gently. His soft lips against yours makes you feel like you are the only person in the world, like no one else is around, like your in a field of flowers and it's just you and Vincent. After a bit, Vincent pulls away, panting slightly as a string of saliva is still connecting the two of you. You blush and smile softly at him.
"(Y/N), you've made me so happy, and this is feeling...this feeling is something you created, and only you can make me feel this way."
You blush darkly and hold his hand tight.
The next few years was as peaceful and happy as it could get. There were fights, tears, and of course love. You lived a long and good live with Vincent, and even had two children.
Your life with him was the best, and nothing messed it up.

--------------
Hey everyone! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry for this late chapter, and I have decided to finish it. If you guys want more, let me know, and I can try and add some more to the chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the journey!
~Chica1143