Ch. 8

You and Vincent walk along, coming home from your little trip. You hold Vincent's hand tightly, a bit scared that someone is after you. It was nice to know that Vincent was going to stay by your side. You ponder a bit on Mike's warning (remember Ch. 1 ?).

Why would Mike say he was dangerous? is it because he's good with a knife?

Your thought was lost when Vincent broke the silence between you two.

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something. It's important."

You look at Vincent, a bit worried he was going to say something you didn't want to hear.

"I know you saw me last night fighting that guy. I am only good with a knife because when I was younger, my father taught me how to use one. I got really good at it, and about a year ago, I got into bad things, and always have my knife on me as a defense. That's why I have it, and that's why I know how to use it."

You slowly nod, comprehending everything he just said to you. He smiles a bit, and takes you home. When you got home, the window was broken, shattered. Your eyes widen, and Vincent puts you slightly behind him, guarding you, and having his knife out. You hold onto his sleeve, as the two of you walk into your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late and short chapter XD I hope you enjoy.
~Chica_1143