𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

(I love you too...)

Y/n POV

it was the next day and i was so exited to got to school because i want to tell Jacob how i feel. my brother was sick today so my mom had to drive me to school because she wants to make sure i'm not talking to anyone.....by 'anyone' i mean just Jacob. "come on mom i really want to go to school now!!" i said to her as i waited for her at the front door. "why? school doesn't start for a bit" she said. "please!! i really want to get there now!!" i said "okay fine!! but since when were you in a rush to get to school?" "umm i'm not sure"

the car ride was weird because my mom couldn't find out why i wanted to get to school so bad. i never liked school that much that i wanted to get there early. we got stuck in traffic so it was gonna take longer. great. i decided that i was just gonna text Jacob because i needed to tell him or he was gonna think i didn't love him. i was struggling on what i should text him.

Kate

I love you too

that was all i said to him. something simple. "who are you texting?" my mom asked. "uh no one" i said fast. "you said 'i love you too' to them?" i felt like throwing up. "uh no i didn't" "yeah you did" i didn't know what to do. "do you have a boyfriend?!?!" she asked "un maybe" i said "oh my God....when?!?!" "for about a week now..i wasn't planning on telling you because i wanted to wait for a bit..." i said to her. "i'm not sure what to say or think...." she said and just focused on the road. "are you mad?" i asked "no! i'm happy for you!! you are almost 15 i understand....i guess i just didn't expect you not to tell me" she said. i'm glad my mom is okay with it i'm just worried what my dad will think. "i'm sorry" i said "it's okay...but when do we get to meet him????" "umm i'm not sure when but not right now" i said "okay...and don't worry about you father i will talk to him about this for you" she said. Thank God. i finally made it to school and i got out of the car and ran to find Jacob. i saw him wit his friends in the hall. i waved to him and he smiled as he saw me. he left his friends and came over to me. "i got you text" he said. i smiled. "my mom knows about us by the way...she's gonna tell the rest of my family" i said to him whispering. "what? how did she find out?" he said whispering. "she saw me writing that text to you" i said and he nodded. "it's okay she doesn't know it's me!! and my family already knows" he said. i guess that's true. "Jake...i'm just worried because our parent's are gonna what to know who there kids are dating!! my parent's are gonna want to meet you" i said to him still whispering. "i know same thing with my parent's...but we have to keep it like this for bit..." he said.  "i know but it sucks" i said and he nodded. "i know it is..i want to take you on a date but i'm scared people will follow us around and then our parent's will know" he said. it really sucks. i smiled at the thought that he wan't to take me on a date. The bell rang and it was time to get to class. "I love you" he said as he smiled at me. "I love you too" I said. Then we went our own ways....

____________________________________________________________________________

 okay so I know how short this is but I wanted to add this cute short chapter really quick because I wanted to update!! I'm just finishing my break right now. I will post later tonight I just wanted this to be posted real quick.

Words: 700 <3