𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(Changes again!)

Y/n POV
Me and Kyla woke up in our dresses still. I went to the bathroom to he dressed. I woke up Kyla because we were gonna be late for school. We were really tired.

Kyla's mom drove us to school. I had my first day on set for the little mermaid tomorrow. I was excited but nervous. My parents didn't know that Jacob was going to be there.

I thanked Kyla's mom for the ride. We made it just in time. We walked into class and Kyla sat next to me. Our teacher went on about random stuff. I was really hoping I could see Jacob today. I knew I couldn't but I really wanted to. I also wanted Brady to ask Kyla to be his girlfriend.

it was now lunch. me and Kyla were sitting together. Brady pulled her over. he said he wanted to talk to her. i smiled and waved to Kyla. i saw them talking and saw her smile. i was crossing my fingers under the table. i was hoping for him to finally ask her to be his girlfriend. she came back with a smile on her face. "did he do it?!?" i whispered yelled. she nodded her head with a smile. "we have date Friday" she said. i smiled. i was really happy for her. i wish me and Jacob could go on dates.

in the middle of lunch a teacher came up to me and said that i was needed in the offices.

i went to the office and it was because my parents were calling me.
"hey honey!" my mom said.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I asked they normally never call when I'm at school

"We decided to move you back to your old school...your new school doesn't have an acting program and we want you to do that"

i got really exited. i get to see Jacob again!!! but i have to leave Kyla. i'm sure she'll be fine now that her and Brady are dating.

"that's great mom!! when do i get to go back?"

"tomorrow!!"

This is actually really good news. I want to see Jacob again. I will also get to be in the play again.

I hung up the phone and went back to Kyla and Brady.

"What was that about?"Kyla asked.

"I'm moving back to my old school!" I said.

"Oh well I'm gonna miss you.." She said. She knew why I was happy.

"Why are you moving back?" She questioned.

"Because my mom wants me to do an acting program but this school doesn't have it" I explained "so I get to see Jake again"

"That's great Y/n" she said. I can tell She was upset but she was really happy for me.

*Time skip to the end of school*

i walked home by myself because Kyla was with Brady. i was really happy about moving schools. i finally get to see Jacob. i also get to be Juliet in the school play. if the teacher will let me. i have always been her favourite anyway. Jacob told me she almost cried when i left.

i made it home just in time for dinner. dad just got back from work at the same time.

we all sat at the dinner table. it was kinda awkward at first. our dinners are always awkward at first till someone says something.

"you better not talk to that Jacob kid when you move to that school" dad said. i shook my head. "i won't i promise" i said.

"good"

i looked down at my plate and barley ate anything. Dad needs to clam down. honestly it's none of his business if me and Jacob are together or not. he should just be happy that i'm happy but he isn't. my parent's are only happy for me if i'm succeed at something. they don't care if i'm happy or not.

i walked to my room and i did homework. i wanted to tell Jacob that i'm moving back but i wanted it to be a surprise for him.

i decided i wanted to call Jacob. i missed him.

"hey Jake!"

'oh-uh-hey Y/n..'

he sounded weird

"what's wrong?"

'nothing!! i just didn't expect you to call'

"why wouldn't i call? is this a bad time? i can call back another time"

'uh yeah i'm kinda busy right now, i will call you tomorrow'

i was kinda hurt but i understood he was busy.

"oh-okay! i love you"

'uh-yeah you too'

he then hung up the phone. ouch. that hurt he didn't even say it back. i guess he's with his family. it's fine we have to keep it a secret so it's fine. i'm sure it's nothing.

___________________________________________________________________________

Kyla and Brady are too cute <3

so this chapter is a little short sorry!! and i'm sorry for not updating i am running out of ideas.

Words: 815 <3