𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

(Back..Together)

Y/n's POV
It was the end of the party and everyone was going home. Me and Kyla were leaving when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to see Jacob. I looked into his eyes. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Uh sure" I said.

"Are we gonna act like the kiss never happened?" He said. "Well no....but we have too" I said. "No we don't! I'm in love with you!!!!" H said to me. He then gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed him back for a second but then pulled away. "Jake...I love you but it's gonna be hell all over again" I said to him. He knows it's true. "We can make it work!!"he said "it will be hard..." "I don't care I love you" he said. I started to slightly cry. i was trying to hold my tears back but a few of them fell. i missed him so much. i missed his kisses, hugs, smell, hair, touch. i missed all of him.

i thought about what he said for a second. i guess we could try again. "okay we can make it work" i said with a small smile. he started smiling and gave me a kiss on the lips. "i'll see you later" i said walking to catch up with Kyla. "oh my God did you just kiss Jacob Tremblay?!" she whispered to me. i nodded my head. "were back together!!" i said happily. she held my hand. 

Kyla and i walked home and i snook back in my room. i got ready for bed and laid down for a while. i went to bed with a smile on my face thinking about Jacob. i was nervous for this though. what if it doesn't end up well? what if it goes just as bad as the first time? i really don't what this to be ruined. i want this to last forever. i always thought that me and Jacob would be together forever. i still do. 

the next morning i heard my brothers knocking on my door. i got up and groaned. why the hell are they doing that? i opened the door. "mom and dad want to talk to you" they said then ran downstairs. oh shit, i thought. i walked downstairs and saw my parent's waiting for me. they didn't look mad thats a good sign. "Y/n we are really happy to say that you got the part in the little mermaid!!!!" mom said then hugged me. i auditioned for the movie months ago and heard nothing for months i finally got the part!!!! "really?!?" i said and my dad nodded his head with a smile. i haven't seen my day smiled since he found out about Jacob. "Y/n i think you should be ungrounded" dad said. "thank you!!!" i said and started jumping up and down. i was really proud of myself. i know this isn't the first time i got a part in a movie or show but i always feel proud of myself when i achieved something i wanted. "i'm happy for you sis" my older brother said. he gave me a hug. he was never pissed at my for dating Jacob. 

i finally have my phone back so i'm gonna call Jacob. i know that sounds stupid because i couldn't have my phone for talking to Jacob but i really don't care he's the love of my life and i'm gonna call him when i want. i locked my bedroom door and laid on my bed as i put my phone to my ear waiting for my boyfriend to pick up

'Hey!' i  heard on the other end 

"Jake guess what!!" i said 

'what?'  

"i got the part in the little mermaid!!" i said and it was a little silent. 

"i got a part in that too!!!"  he finally said to break the silent's. 

we were both really happy that we were finally gonna be in a movie together and i know our fans will be too. they have been waiting for us to be in a movie together for years!! oh my God our parent's. i thought to myself. they might make us not to the movie. 

"Wait, what about our parent's?" i asked realizing it. 

'oh yeah..you know what, forget about them...we don't need them. they can fight all they want we shouldn't care' he said and i kinda agreed with him

"i guess your right but what if they make me not do the movie?" i said to him a bit worried. who knows what my parent's will do. 

' i won't let them and you won't either' he said

"okay i'm just a little worried" 

'don't be'

i nodded my head. "i love you.." i missed saying those words.

'love you too..' 

________________________________________________________________________________

i am so sorry i haven't posted on here in a while. i have no idea what to write so please give me a small idea what to write next. i can't go on writing this book if i'm on writers block all the time. also i am sorry that this chapter is shorter. just give me a small idea what should happen. that will hopefully help me. i know the song at the top is called 'we are never ever getting back together' and this chapter is about you and Jacob getting back together but i couldn't think of any other songs and i love Taylor swift so why not.

Words: 914 <3