𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(Traitor)

Y/n POV
It was the next day. i got ready and went downstairs to eat. "you better not talk to that boy" Dad said. talking about Jacob. my older broth gave me a look that said 'to late' i slightly smiled to myself. "okay, dad" i said.

my brother was walking me today. the walk seemed so long. longer then it actually is. i was excited to see Jacob.

I got to the school and didn't see Jacob in site. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him. I thought he was just in washroom or something. I went to the drama room to find my drama teacher. I wasn't sure if she knew I was here or not. She is my favourite teacher.

I didn't see her there so I went backstage. I honestly wish I didn't go backstage.....

I saw Jacob and amber...kissing...I stared at them for while. I wasn't sure what to do in that moment. "Oh hey Y/n" amber said. She noticed me after a while. Jacob shot his head towards me. He opened his mouth then shut it again. He gave me a apologetic look. Then he looked down at the ground. I was trying hard not to cry. I was fighting back tears.

"Why are you here?" Amber asked.

"Oh-I was looking for Mrs. felt"

"Oh she just went down to the office" Amber said. I nodded gently

(I can't remember if I gave the music teacher a name or not sorry)

I started to walk away. I put my head down. Tears started to roll down my face. I was trying to get out of the drama room. I heard foot steps behind me. I knew who they belonged to. He grabbed my arm. I pushed his arm away trying to get out of his grip. "Let me go!" I said. "No we need to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about" I said dropping his hand and walking away. He grabbed my arm again before I could start running. At this point I had tears streaming down my face. I looked at him in the eye waiting for him to say something. "How long has this been going on?" I asked "a while..."

"How long is while?"

"Almost 2 weeks...but we didn't start kissing till a few days ago!"

"Okay that makes me feel so much better!" I said sarcastically. "Can we not do this right now?"

He grabbed my arm and brought me to the supplies closet. "Amber kept trying to ask me out and it got to the point where I had no more excuses! I couldn't tell her I had a girlfriend because then the whole internet would know I have a girlfriend!!!"

"That's not good enough Jacob!! You could've just said that you didn't want to go out with her!!" I said to him.

"It's harder then you think! I couldn't just say that"

"Oh yeah because her tits were probably showing and you couldn't resist!" I told him

"No! Y/n it's not like that! The whole school started calling me an asshole because I kept rejecting her! I had to stop it some how"

"So you rather cheat on your girlfriend then be call an asshole by bunch of idiots?"

"Y/n I'm sorry!!!"  "Sorry ins't good enough Jake!!"

He was crying a little bit too. "Ya know what? Maybe our parents were right! We aren't meant to be and we don't know what love is!! We're done Jacob" I said leaving the closest.

I had tears coming down my face. I had to go to the washroom to clean up. My makeup was running and my face was red and puffy.

After I cleaned up I went to my classes. The rest of the day was a nightmare. All I could think about was Jacob and Amber. She probably pregnant by now. All I did was try not to cry. Soon as school was over I went to drama class.

"Hey mrs Felt!" I said as I walked in the room. "Oh my, Y/n!" She said and hugged me. "I missed you!!" "I did too mrs Felt!"

"Can you please play Juliet!" She asked

"What?!?" Amber said storming in the room. "She left I'm Juliet now!"

"She was the first Juliet and she's here now! What do you say Y/n"

I thought of it for a second. I didn't want to kiss Jacob but I wanted to piss off Amber. "Sure! I'll do it!" I said. Mrs Felt clapped her hands. "Wonderful!!"

Amber had a awful shade of red on her face. It looked like steam was coming out of her ears. She stormed out of the room as quick as she could. Jacob was there too. He looked at me with puffy eyes. He looked like like he's been crying. I looked at him more and he had red smudged lips. Looks like he got more kisses from Amber. I rolled my eyes at him then went backstage. I wen over my lines again. I need something to take my mind off everything.

I walked home still trying not to cry. I walked my way home and Jacob walked his way home. I walked inside and no one was home.

I plopped on my bed and just looked at the ceiling. I started to cry again. I hated this. I hated this pain I had. I just cried all night. I didn't want to cry over a guy but when it's a guy like Jacob I don't have choice...

___________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if there's spelling errors it's late and I'm really tired. Also happy new year!!

Words: 940 <3

-Olivia