𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(Homecoming)

Y/n POV
I sat with Kyla trying to help her but nothing seemed to work. She still looked so upset.

"We can go together?" I suggested "no you should go with Jacob" "I don't think Jacob and I could go risking my parents seeing us" I said. She nodded her head sadly. Homecoming isn't till 6:00 right now it's 12:06 so it's possible we could get dates.

"I'm gonna be single forever" Kyla said as she plopped down on my bed. School was finally done. Kyla and I decided to come to my house when it ended. I was finally ungrounded so I was officially allowed to have friends over. My parents love Kyla so they'll have her over anytime. "No your not I'm sure you'll meet someone" I said to her. It's true she will meet someone. She's very pretty and smart. Most of all she's so sweet. "I'm going to die with no one" she said being dramatic. "Maybe she asked Brady? Maybe he couldn't say no so he had to say yes?" I said to her. Kimberly could've easily asked him soon as she met him. "Do you think she likes him?" She said worried. "Maybe but I don't think he likes her" "who does he like then?" She said looking at the ceiling. "I think he likes you.." "there no way he actually likes me if he's going with Kimberly Jordan's" she said disappointed.
"You think we should start getting ready?" I asked "Yeah it's almost 4"

We started getting ready when I got a phone call. It was from Jacob.

"Hey Jake!"
'Why didn't you tell me it was your homecoming I would've came with you'
"It's too risky with our parents if we want to keep it a secret"
'I could've came up with something so we could go together!'
"Your just upset because you think I'm going with someone else I promise I'm not.I'm going with Kyla'
'Oh thank God I can't picture another guy taking you'
I laughed he gets really jealous sometimes
"I got to go I'll call you later"
'Okay love you'
"Love you too"

I hung up the phone and continued getting ready. I wish Jacob could go with me. I would love that but I'm to scared someone will see it and post it. I wouldn't want to leave Kyla either. She's been really upset since Brady couldn't go with her. "Ooooo" I heard and looked over at Kyla. "Is that your lover boy?" She asked "oh shut up" I said and she laughed.

It was almost 6.me and Kyla are almost ready. We were finally ready by 6:18. Homecoming started almost 20 minutes ago but it's fine no one is ever on time. Me and Kyla didn't want to be the first ones there. We didn't want to be there for too long either since neither of us had dates. Kyla's mom will be dropping us off because my parents are busy. My mom is working late and my dad has a work meeting.

We got in Kyla's mom car and she drove us to our school. Our school cafeteria is where it we'll be at. It's the biggest room in our school and they have food there.

We walked in the cafeteria. It was well decorated. It had balloons and streamers covered everywhere. There was food out but not many. A lot of people were there. No one noticed that me and Kyla entered. From the corner of my eye I could see Brady and Kimberly hanging out. They weren't dancing but they were talking. Kyla saw it too and she looked upset. I grabbed her hand and went to the snack bar. "Don't pay attention to them" I told her and handed her a cup to get drinks.

Me and Kyla just talked we didn't dance. Sam came by. "Hey guys! Why aren't you dancing?" "We don't dance unless it's with a cute guy" Kyla answered. I laughed it was true. Sam laughed and then left.

Kyla's POV
We've been here for 30 minutes and all we've done is talk and get punch. I couldn't look at Brady and Kimberly. It hurt me to see them having fun. Y/n went to the bathroom and I stayed there alone.

I felt a tap in my shoulder. I turned and saw it was Brady. We began to get nervous. "Oh hey Brady" I said sweetly "hi Kyla, would you like to dance with me?" He asked. My knees became shaky. "Yeah of course! But what about Kimberly" "she isn't who I want to dance with" he said and grabbed my hand. "She talked bad about a lot of people even you" he said "even me?" I repeated what he said. I wasn't sure what he meant. "Well Theres nothing bad about you ,your perfect" he said. I blushed and smiled. It was a slow dance which I was worried about because I'm not that good at slow dancing. He lead me through the dance and helped me a lot. "I'm sorry I never talked to you after the party I was nervous and thought you didn't want to talk" "You were nervous?" I asked. Never in my life would think that Brady Noon was nervous to talk to me. " I really like you Kyla I was just nervous to talk to you" he said. "Really I was too scared to talk to you!" I said he laughed. We stopped talking for a while. Then he kissed me. "Do you want to go out some time?" He asked "yes I would love too" I said and he kissed me again. Best night ever.

Y/n POV
I walked back in the cafeteria and saw Brady and Kyla kissing. I decided to leave her. She was happy. I will ask her about it later. I saw a figure come in the cafeteria. He had a suit on and was wearing a grey party mask. The kinda mask you would wear at a masquerade party. He walked over to me and softly grabbed my hand. I recognized his hands and eyes. He started dancing with me.

After dancing he pulled me off the dance floor. He kissed me on the lips and I pulled away. I slightly smiled as I recognized the lips. I slightly pulled up his mask then put it back on. "Jacob!" I said and kissed him again. "What are you doing here" "Brady and I came up with a plan to come see you!! He told me you didn't have a date and I wasn't gonna let you go alone" he said. I kissed him again. I was really happy that he could come. "Come let's dance again"

We danced the whole night till we both had to go. Kyla's mom was picking us up. I was sleeping over at her house. We plopped on her bed and looked at each other. We both had permanent smiles knowing that we both got what we wanted at the homecoming...

_____________________________________________________________________________

 I decided to add more of Kyla and Brady because there so cute. I will probably post more some other day but I am very proud because I'm posting again today!! Anyway let me know what you think