𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

(I will alway's love you..)

Y/n POV

the rest of the day was pretty good. i felt good that me and Jacob love each other and that my parent's know i have a boyfriend. i can't tell them who my boyfriend is still but i guess it's fine for now. the day was pretty boring....the same thing happened like every other day expect for the fact that i was in love with Jacob Tremblay! 

school was finally over and i was walking home when i got a text from my mom. 

Mom

Y/n, your father isn't happy that you have a boyfriend. he want's to know who he is. you have yo come home and tell him who you are dating

what! i'm not ready for you guys to meet him. we just started dating

you told him you loved him over text in the car i think you should be ready to introduce him to us.  

you don't need to meet him he is a great guy!

if he is a great guy then we should be able to meet him now!

i was really upset because my mom said she would talk to my dad about this. my dad does this thing a lot. it's not because he 'doesn't want me to grow up' or something like that he just doesn't want me to get distracted and forget about acting. he say's i have to take acting very serious. i didn't know what to do. i can't tell them who my boyfriend is and i can't just keep it a secret from them because they will make me tell them anyway. i  had to tell Jacob. 

Kate

my dad is upset that he doesn't know who my boyfriend is!!! i'm not sure what to do because they want me to tell them when i get home!!!

okay don't freak out! just be stubborn and not tell them they can't do anything right?

i guess but that's not gonna work for long...

it will work for now we will figure something out later

tell me what happens!!

okay i love you

i love you too!

i continued to walk home. i was getting more nervous about it every step i took. i was going as slow as i could. i finally made it home. i opened the front door and both of my parent's were there. "Y/n! please come here" my mom said. i sat at the table with them.  "who's you boyfriend?!" my dad said to me. "oh um i don't want you to know yet" i said. "Y/n tell us now!!!!" my dad yelled. my mom sat there quiet. "why do you want to know so bad?!" i yelled back. "because i am your father and i should know!!!!!!" i felt like crying. he banged his hand on the table making me and my mom jump. "tell me now!!! i want to know!!!" he screamed. i was in tears. "his name is Jacob!!!!!! okay! that's his name!!!" i screamed. "Tremblay?!?! please not Jacob Tremblay!!!" i didn't know what to say. i just cried and ran upstairs. i could hear my parent's yelling at each other. i laid down in my bed and just cried. nothing else. 

Third Person POV

Y/n's parent's argued for about an hour then the had to call the Tremblay house....it took a few calls but they finally picked up the phone. "why do you guys keep calling?!" Jason yelled into the phone. "did you know our kids are dating?!?!" "what!!!" 

Jacob's parent's yelled into the phone and Y/n's parent's doing the same thing. after 20 minutes of talking the hung up the phone. 

Jacob's POV 

i was in my room and my paren't called me from downstairs. they sounded mad. "you are dating Y/n fucking Y/l?!?!" they both yelled at me. i froze. i didn't know what to do. "what?" i said nervously. "you need to break up with her right now Jake!!!" mom yelled. "but i don't want to!!!!" i screamed. i thought it was time to stick up for myself. "yes you will right now!!" "but i love her!!!!" i said and they both froze and looked at me. "no your not don't say that..." mom said. "you don't know what that means!" dad added. "yes i do! i love Y/n .....you will not make me break up with her" i said. i was crying at this point. "yes you will....if not we will for you.." they said. "do it!!! i will always love her" i said and went to my room. i couldn't text Y/n because my parent's took my phone away. i just cried myself to sleep. 

Y/n's POV

i miss Jacob already. knowing that i wont be able to see him again.....

_____________________________________________________________________________

 kinda a cliffhanger? i really hope you liked this chapter! sorry it took so long to come out and i'm sorry it wasn't as long as the other chapter's . let me know what you guys think of this!!! also i am so sorry i haven't posted the next 'baseball is alright' chapter!!!! i started writing that when i was around 13 i am now almost 15. i know i posted it not that long ago but i wrote it when i was 13 at least. i did not discontinue the book i just ran out of ideas and kinda got lazy but i am working on the next chapter!!! i write a lot of books but never post them so i have a bunch of unpublished books that i might post. it's about random fictional characters i used to be in love with so if you interested in that i will post them!!! anyway bye!! 

words: 950 <3