seven

📍 Danville , Illinois,  GP Gas Station.

                                 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

" It's giving lovely peaches." I said shaking my head staring at a girl who was digging in her ass and ate whatever she dug out.

" Finna go throw this fuckin bottle at her cause she finna go touch everything with them shitty booty fingers of hers." boola said stepping out the car with his empty Minute Maid jug.

I stared through the front windshield shaking my head.

" Aye." He said loudly getting the woman's attention and her hand quickly went out her pants.

" Yea." She said blushing obviously thinking he was trying to hit on her.

" You trifling bitch." He said tossing the jug at her head hella hard." Don't go in that gas station touching shit nasty ass."

I laughed a little, seeing the woman's face turn bright red before she sped walked to her car.

" Shit nasty as hell." He said sliding back in the driver's side." We can go to another gas station I don't know if that bitch been in there touching shit already or not."

" I feel you." I said laughing shaking my head.

Me and Blake been ditching school a lot, hanging out a lot. We've been getting really close. This is our 2nd month of us being cool or whatever.

I grabbed and play I Am Who They Say I Am by youngboy.

" Never you knew you listen to top." He said stomping the gas making me mug him.

" Fuck wrong witcha." I mugged slapping him." I almost went out the window bitch."

" Mane you gon get enough on putting yo hands on me." He kissed his teeth." You're one violent ass bitch."

" And is." I said snapping my neck towards my window." So tell me about your sex life."

" Why you wanna know about that." He rose an eyebrow." You must me to have sex with ya."

" Bitch no." I mugged." I don't know, I'm just bored just wanna talk about something."

" Well, i don't stick my dick in bitches, i don't eat bitches they just give me head." He shrugged not taking his eyes off the road." I ain't have no head since the last girl who was giving me some sucky sucky had some sharp ass teeth and it felt like my dick was cheese and her teeth was the grater."

" Merch."

" On my dead lil brudda, fuck ima lie for." He said stale-facing me." What about you though?"

" Never had sex just be getting head." I said licking my lips." I let this one dude eat me he did not know how to give head for shit, and then he finally started doing it right for about 3 seconds then moved his tongue, I didn't climax, but when it was my time to give him head I bit his dick, ain't talk since."

" Shidd." He dragged." Wouldn't talk to ya ass either."

" Mane I had every fuckin right to so I don't give a fuck." I shrugged.

He shook his head, pulling in the parking lot of another gas station." We here."

I nodded grabbing my purse, my gun and my phone.

                                     𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙖

I stared at carter as she walked into the gas station. She too gangsta.

" Bitch, I know I'm fine you ain't gotta stare." She said with a big ass smile on her face." You coming or not though bitch."

" Don't fucking rush me." I smacked my teeth before slamming my car door.

" Somebody's mad." She said sticking her tongue out and entering the gas station.

I stuck my middle finger up at her before entering the gas station.

" Back the fuck up." I heard her voice echo through the building. She always getting into with somebody and you know I'm finna be an instigator.

I finally found out what aisle she was in, a hobo was trying to crack on her.

" I'm just tryna get your number little mama." He said licking his lips, getting closer to her.

She pulled out her gun shooting him in his stomach making people in the gas station scurry out and scream.

" Mane, come on." I said grabbing her arm and running out the gas station.

We jumped in my car and I hurried up and backed out the parking spot and sped out the parking lot.

I started driving GTA style, driving on the sidewalks and hitting a few people.

" Slow down baby you hitting them corners a little too fast." She said holding onto the handle on the roof.

                                     ꧁꧂

y'all missed me 😅? i know I know I disappeared for some months but I'm back.

Am I gonna update next week or next year? The world may never know😏

excuse any mistakes too☹️