fourteen.

ONE WEEK LATER.

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗮.

" This one is for the boys with booming system, top down, AC with the cooling system, when he come up in the club, he be blazin' up for stacks on deck, like he saving up." Me and Tylear rapped in unison making Carter more irritable.

" He Ill, he real, he might got a deal, he pop bottles and he got the right kinda bill, he cold, he dope, he might sell dope, he always in the air but he never fly coach." I rapped popping my chest out and doing the duck lips. I touched Carter's shoulder." Cmon you know you wanna rap, how can you not wanna rap Nicki Minaj."

" Right." Tylear agreed making Carter mug him too." Are you a Nicki fan?" He asked the both of us.

" PULL UP IN THE SRI LANKAA." I yelled, making all of us bust into a series of laughter. I've been driving for 15 hours, we're currently in San Diego and we got two more hours til we touch down to LA.

Carter's surgery went successful, the only thing that has to heal is her broken arm.

" And listen, we gone be in all the hoods, don't you be starting shit with nobody cause yo' ass is broken down and shit." I scolded her." I don't got time to be in more shit, these shorties outchea get ghetto, I'll be shooting mfkas left to right."

" Mhm."

" Yo' sista was horrible in school, she was starting shit with the teachers, the students, fighting bitches." I said to Ty." Ha ass was asking niggas if they wanted to fight or shoot, like damn calm tf down young nudy."

" Mane don't listen to his ass, this nigga an instigator too." She spoke nudging my forehead." His ass be instigating most my fights."

My face went straight and I gave her a death glare." Don't lie on me, boy lemme tell you, she was fighting this one girl, and they tryna jump her I almost beat that other bitch ass, and I don't put my hands on females, yo sister be bringing out the worse in me frl."

" I know she, ha ass sent from the damn devil!"

" What you just say?!" She snapped her neck back at Tylear.

" It's about to go down!" I said in my Kevin hart voice.

The rest of the car ride was filled with laughter, and memorable moments.

1 hour later.
6:21 am

" That boy was pushing it!" Tylear said as I pulled into the driveway of the air bnb I booked." But damn this motherfucker huge."

" Watch ya' mouth." Cartier slapped Tylear, i scrunched my face her and nudged her forehead real hard, and I saw my life flash before my eyes when I saw that lil arm of hers cock back, that crazy girl punched me right in my nose!

I sat there in shock, cause this the first time she foreal put her hands on me.

" And you like that man/ Incredible Hulk, yikes." Tylear made an yikes face and slammed the car door.

My jaw was wide the fuck open, I was shooketh.

" Close yo' mouth before some flies fly in it." She retored also slamming the passenger door as she got out.

5 WEEKS LATER.

Cartier now had a cast on her arm, and when I tell y'all this girl head was made of fucking stone, her ass did everything I told her not to.

" Whatcha want for lunch?" I asked Tylear who was in the living room playing GTA, that nigga act like a girl cause he don't be doing the missions he just drive around, run people over, shoot 'em. I be doing all the missions.

" It don't matter." He shrugged, i finished rolling up my blunt.

" ion think we tried Dave's hot chicken yet, C still sleep?"

" Knocked out, i think I wanna pour a cold bucket of water on her."

" You bet not be pouring no cold water on her, if you do record and let me know when so I can get the fuck out this mfka cause she gone tear yo ass up."'I chuckled a bit, parting my lips and perching my blunt inbetween." Ion wanna see that shit after."

" You right."

It grew silent. The only thing you heard was Franklin's cursing people out, and police sirens. He mainly stayed on GTA and a lil bit of call of duty in 2k he just be pushing random buttons but some how that lil nigga be beating me.

" It's early. It's 1pm, we gone wake her ass up at 1:30."

2:30 pm

" The fuck she looking at?" Cartier said mugging at a girl who been mugging her for the longest." BOO BITCH!" Cartier yelled. We have finished eating at that new chicken place, it was fye but it fucked up Ty's stomache we dropped him off early cause he needa to blow up the bathroom.

I watched the girl's every movement, I knew what car she got out of, and who she spoke to since she stepped foot in the gas station, we were in englewood, and you know we both was clutching.

The girl start approaching us, I had to let this shit be know." You try some goofy shit, you gone get shot bitch."

She still started to walk up on us, I smacked that bitch so hard, spit flew out her mouth." Bitch, now go get yo' brother nem!"