twelve.

📍𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚, 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨
𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮.

" Okay." I rolled my eyes at Boola," Be cautious foreal." I scolded him, he wanted to be hardheaded and go in by his-self, I have a bad feeling his boss gone be shitty and try and pull something.

" Spoiled brat." He spat, before slamming the driver's side door. That was true, with other niggas I was basically just using I could get my way with then easily, they were in-love with me, I just lead on em' on. Blake he's different, I can't get into his head, can't get my way. I hope he ain't my karma for the niggas I did dirty in my past, but like Beyoncé said, What comes around go back around.

I rolled down the window, semi yelling," Fuck you!"

He flicked me off, before ringer his boss's doorbell, he swiped his finger up at me making me roll the window up. I plopped back down in the passenger, leaning against the window staring out the tint.

I glanced back over the driver side window seeing Boola disappear from Infront of the house, he boss must've opened the door when I wasn't looking.

Something is just screaming at me to go in the house, the energy is off and something in my gut is telling me this shit ain't gone go right.

I took a deep breathe," Alright now Carter, you know an women's intuition is real strong something is bouta' go down."

I had wrapped my shoulder in bandages that Boola had in the truck, like he knew something wasn't gone go right.

I grabbed my gun, killing the engine, and grabbing the keys locking the door behind me.

I took a deep breathe making my way to the front door, I scanned the area. He had a camera, but thank the lord it was facing the other way.

I put my ear to the door trying to see if I can hear any arguing, a few moments later I heard an unfamiliar voice yelling, and some tumbling.

I kicked the door very hard, with my gun raised and my finger on the trigger ready to shoot, the door swung open and I ran into the house to see Boola on the floor with an unfamiliar man standing on top of him. Boola's gun had got knocked out his hand and I saw him reaching for it. It felt like time froze a for a few seconds, until I saw them both look up at me. The man instantly aimed his gun at me, finger on the trigger.

50 blue tips bullets shot from my gun, 20 from his. Me and him both dropped to the floor at the same time.

" Noooo!" Boola yelled reaching out for me, he quickly pushed his boss's limp body off him, and quickly stood to his feet running over to me, he swooped me up bridal style and ran to our getaway truck. Outta 20 shots, I was hit three times. Only two of my shots missed.

He sat me in the passenger seat, grabbing my hand so I can apply pressure to the bullet holes in my chest," You gotta stay up C, alright."

I nodded, as I stared up at the stars dancing on the roof of the truck. I lifted my hand up seeing blood covering it. I gulped taking a deep breathe, Boola hopped in the driver seat, pulling off than shutting his door, this nigga fucking crazy.

" The hospital only 5 minutes away." He rested his right hand on my arm, I nodded in response, I started flashing back to when I was younger.

All the shit I went through, and what I did to make a way for me and my little brother, I can't die now I done came too far.

Two minutes later we arrived to the hospital, I looked out the window," Damn Blake you put the pedal to the metal."

He chuckled before putting the car in park, he hopped out the driver's side, and came over to the passenger side door, helping me out.

I finally gained my balance, and i took two steps forward but stopped dead in my tracks when my vision started getting blurry.

" I don't think ima make it up in the hospital." I mumbled rubbing my head. Boola than picked me up and darted into the hospital.

" SHES BEEN SHOT! Someone help!" Boola yelled trying to get some medical help, I saw a few nurses and rush over to us, I began closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes, me and Boola was nose to nose.

" Yeah she's alive." He said making me scrunch my face up.

" Back tf up." I smacked him, making him mug me." The hell wrong with you."

" I had to make sure you was still alive, silly girl." He rolled his eyes real hard at me." Should've let yo' ass die."