eleven.

📍 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤, 𝙄𝙡
9:21 𝙥𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮.

" Listen, ima be back in about 30 minutes Ty." I told him," Don't leave this house, don't open this door for ANYBODY, and as soon as we come pick you up we on the road, alright?"

" Alright sissy, how long are we staying in cali?" He asked opening a pack of gushers, my pantry was filled with different types of snacks," ima miss my friends."

" Just for a few months, it ain't gone be long okay?" I responded peeking out the window, boola had helped me dropped of the rental earlier and he told me he'll be back later on today so we can hit this lick.

A few moments later, a black suburban pulled up in front of my house and my phone dinged. Boola was outside.

" I be back in thirty minutes alright." I said grabbing my tote bag that had my draco, Glock and ski mask in it," Remember what I said, alright?"

He nodded, shutting the door behind me. I walked up to to the truck getting in the passenger side, as soon as the door opened all the smoke came out.

" Damn, you could've waited for me bitch." I barked, slamming the door," Hell I wanted to hotbox too."

" You'll be alright." He laughed, speeding down the street," Preciate you paying for the rental for me, this bitch nice."

" You welcome." I said staring out the window, i loved riding In suburbans. The interior of the truck was nice and it was very spacious, and plus it made me feel like a celebrity or like I'm in a mafia," If only we had our own little gang or some shit."

" We don't need nobody right now." He said not taking his eyes off the road, time I'm on by nba youngboy played faintly through the speakers," We gone figure shit out later though."

I nodded as I stared out the window, I loved driving at night. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

He tossed me a wood and some weed so I could roll up while he was driving.

" We not hitting this lick high, that's for after." He glanced at me quickly making me mug him. I ain't smoked in a few hours and honestly I need to smoke," We need to be sober, we don't need nobody fucking up cause they high."

" Ion want you to claim you seein extra people and shit." He retorted lowly.

I mentally rolled my eyes. I told him about the first two times of me smoking weed, the first time I swore I seen Michael Jackson moon-walking across the room, I can't make this shit up. Hell I was also laughing a lot. The second time, I smoked a fat ass wood it had exactly 3.5 grams in it. Soon as I took the first pull, I started dying shit I was a weakling. After we smoked it all, I felt like i was in the air and shit. I was 13 at those times, and I had a whole friend of 5. They wasn't much older than I was they were all 15 and one of them was 16. The group was had 3 girls and 2 boys.

Khalil was the eldest boy in the group, his younger brother kayden was the second oldest. Najiah, And Jamia then me, the 13 year old.

We all lived in the same neighborhood, and walked to the same bus stop for school.

Khalil was in a gang but he wasn't really deep into, he was a rookie selling the simple drugs like weed and pills.