fifteen.

𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗿.

A group of niggas entered in the Gas station, the girl Boola smacked was by their side.

" Damn, that bitch mama pussy tired." I mumbled to myself making Boola snicker, her ass came in deep. She got all her brothers.

" They gone jump yo' ass." I mumbled to Boola and he rolled his eyes.

The girl pointed over at us, the dudes stared at us and started making their way over to where we was standing.

Boola passed me his gun, and started walking towards them.

They exchanged a few words, and Boola started swinging off on the tallest one.

" Beat his ass Boola!!!!" I hyped him up, he was winning he got the boy on his back, that's when all her brothers tried to rush him.

" Aw hell nah!" I yelled. I only had one arm but this mfka was gone come in handy today.

I pulled his gun out my purse, and aimed it at them, I pulled the trigger. Everybody started screaming and running out the gas station.

When Boola's clip emptied, he rushed over to me grabbing me by my hand and rushing out the gas station.

" Damn, slow down I got lil legs." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

" Hurry up and get in the car, we don't got time for your little leg ass." He said, slamming the passenger side door as I got in the car.

He quickly reversed, and pulled out the gas station parking lot.

" Damnnn that bitch got over her dead boyfriend quick." Boola said, plopping down on the couch next to me.

" Who?"

" This one bitch I just followed, they just put her nigga in the ground like 3 months ago." He said showing me a photo of her.

" She prolly set it up, cause ain't no way." I said, munching on a hot pickle.

Tylear came rushing in the living room," Sissy yall on TV."

Me and Boola snapped our neck towards him," We on what?!"

He grabbed the remote and changed it to the news.

" Sacramento police are now looking for two suspects after a shooting at the gas station, 2 males were pronounced dead at the scene." The lady news reporter spoke, Boola took the remote from his head and switched the chanel.

" Tylear go in the room real quick." I said, he followed the instructions I gave him, I turned to Blake." You think they got footage of our face?"

" Who knows, but it was hella people there we gotta lay low for a minute, we never know who talking to the police." He ran his hands through his growing beard hairs, the bbs.

He stood to his feet and stretched," We all stacked up on groceries or we needa go shopping?"

I also stood to my feet, I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest, I hated niggas with a passion, ain't had no love for a nigga, and only used this niggas for head, nun more. But this specific nigga it was different, in a short period of time I learned that we was somewhat similar.

Blake was deranged as hell, he was so fucked up if motherfuckers could hear the shit he tell me he be thinking about, mfkas would be nowhere near him, he'll probably be in the asylum.

When I'm with him it feels like weight being lifted off my shoulder, he take care of my lil brother and he there when I need him.

" Yeah, ima make something tonight, I don't want you no where near the kitchen, yo ass can't cook for shit, just like ya mama." I mumbled the last part as I walked away.

" You talking shit? Witcho fine ass."

My cheeks turned rosy red, and a smile began forming on my face.

" Alright, Tylear!" I called, and he stuck his head out his room.

" So, where we boutta eat at?" He asked.

Me and Booka chuckled," Soo what you wanna eat?" I asked.