Chapter 1

Ranboo pov:

TW: Swearing

I scroll through the DMs of discord seeing absolutely no one online, and I sigh lightly. I look at the time, honestly I am not surprised at the time, it is just 2am. I think to only me and my thoughts. Being me I walk down the 45 degree floors (stairs) and I just chuckle at my own reference that I made to one of my own streams. I made it to the kitchen successfully, then silently pull out a glass cup and walking over to the sink. I start running water over the top of it so it can catch the water in it so I can drink it from the cup. I stop before taking a small sip of the water as soon as that small sip was down my throat I heard shuffling coming from my fathers room.

"Hey dad." I speak at the 6'9 man standing right in-front of me. "Hey bud! I didn't wake you up did I?" I shook my head reassuring my dad that it wasn't him who had woken me up. "I'm sorry that we don't spend much time together anymore... my job is just keeping me on my tail!" My dad may not be there physically but he knows almost every little thing about me, sometimes I see my dad in my chat while he is working. When I feel bad even his texts make me feel better. He may not be next to me a lot but that doesn't mean he isn't the best dad ever.

I smile and pull him into a tight hug, he hugs me back immediately returning the gesture I had just done. We part and he messys my hair up and says good bye to me. With that, he is gone for another 20 hours. I walk back to my cup of water taking another sip then grab it and start walking to my room silently sipping on the drink while I walk up the stairs. I place the cup on my desk and I sit on my unicorn chair in-front of my PC. I look down at the time on my computer screen and it reads, "4am?!" was I really down stairs that long? I question my own actions. I shake my head hopping onto discord seeing if anyone was online now. One person was online and that person is, Tommy!

My stomach fills with butterflies and my face heats up just a tiny bit. My head becomes very light and my mind clouds with images of him. I get a DM from Tommy. 'Hey big man! I checked the American time, didn't think you would be up that early.' that is what the British boy sent me. 'yeah, how are you tommy?' I type as a response. 'Doing good big man' 'that is wonderful tommy!' And this time he replied with a call, I was meet with his camera loading and a "Hey Ranboob." I sighed at the name, he knows it annoys me. "Hey tommy, please stop calling me ranboob." "Nope!" He looked right into the camera when saying that. "UUUhg" Tommy stifled a laugh and I could tell by the way his body was moving. "haha yes I'm very funny." With that he just burst out laughing.

Soon after I joined him but he stopped before me when I banged my desk. I looked back up to the screen and he was covering his eyes with his arms, That is when I realised that when I had hit my desk it turned on my face cam. "o-oh." I stuttered out. "SERIOUSLY HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I chuckle lightly and tommy still has his arms against his eyes. "Tommy, I give you permission to look at my face." I said, I said the last word and he smiled so quickly it was uncanny. He took his arms down from his face and his breath hitched a little. He seemed to be dazed by seeing my face or just by my face. He was stuck on my eyes, my eyes that were just grey. "Tommy? you have been staring at my eyes for like a few minutes." I state, he looks away embarrassed for staring. "What is so mesmerising about GREY eyes." I say wait for his response to be something like... Well I have just never seen grey eyes before. "They look like rocks the could contain all sorts of jewels." I was surprised and my eyes widened, heat rushing up to my checks.

"wait- what?" Tommy looked at the camera and smiled brightly, "You heard me! Your eyes look like rocks the contain all sorts of jewels! Have you ever even been complemented for your eyes?" He askes curiously lifting an eyebrow. "well no. just, I have never seen grey eyes before! and that is it." tommy had a look of empathy on his face. "well bitch boy, I am the first to complement you!" I nod. "hey! since I have seen your face could I tell you something that I just really need to get off my chest?" "go ahead tommy, I won't judge!" He took a deep breath in and then out again, preparing for what he was about to tell me. " I AM A BISEXUAL!" He shouted out. My face went from shocked to full of pride for him coming out to me, I start clapping for him, and he smiles one of the nicest smiles that I have ever seen him do, he then starts crying. "Woah, woah, woah! did I do something wrong?!" I ask genuinely concerned for Tommy.

"NO you bitch! these are happy tears! you are the first person I have told and I am glad that I did tell you.." I smile at him. Time flies by and before I know it, it has been 5 hours since we have started talking. "so do you go to school?" "Well sort of." I reply. "I do online school, not because of COVID just because no one is there to take me to school so I have done it all online for 3 years." Tommys face kid of just lights up, "I do that to! and for the same reason!" We laugh and then Tommy proposes an idea, "What if we meet up so we are not alone all the time!" I smile the planning was simple, We are going to meet up for a few months and I will buy a plane ticket home when I want to, we are going to be at tommys house and we just need our parents to agree, that part was easy and so was buying the plane ticket.

~Time skip one week~

Over the past week a lot of my stuff has been packed into bags, and dad is taking me to the airport since it is on his way to work at 3 in the morning. We make it there just fine and we hug good bye the my dad speeds off to work being a little late. Plane customs, got through them easy and onto the plane easy, Britain here I come!