Chapter 14

Tommys pov:

TW: Swearing, kissing

"Okay Ranboo, lets go to bed." Ranboo nodded and dragged me away towards the bedroom. Ranboo got dressed in the bed room and I changed in my bathroom, I walked out and saw Ranboo half asleep lying on the right side of the bed. He shifted at my foot steps and sat up slightly seeing me walk past him. I looked at him while I got into the left side of the bed. Ranboo smiled sweetly at me then his eyes lids fell over his eyes, leaving him to sleep. I smiled and closed my eyes as well, getting lost in a world of dreams.

~third person~

Tommy shifted in his deep sleep as Ranboo woke with cold sweat running down his face, although he can not remember exactly what he was dreaming about, a few details but not much. He remembered a dark figure towering over him as he was out side in a dark forest with light in the distance was light made by lanterns, he could hear someone calling out to him, it sounded like Wilbur, then he woke up. Ranboo wiped his face and crawled out of the sheets of tommys bed. The floor creaked lightly under his weight and he rubbed his eyes whilst walking into the bathroom on the opposite side of the dark room.

Ranboo silently opened the bathroom door, carefully closing it behind him and turning the light on. He closed his eyes at the sudden light that hurt his eyes, blinding him temporarily. Ranboo slowly adjusted his eyes to the light and saw his eyes being red and puffy. I must've been crying... was it really that bad? Was all Ranboo could think to himself, Ranboo flinched at the sound of the roof suddenly being pelted with rain. Ranboo looked around to the door as he heard the sound of foot steps against the ground. The door opened and the American saw the British boy enter the room.

Ranboo felt weirdly tired as Tommy walked into the room, so he wrapped his arms around him and Tommy did the same back. The blonde practically dragged him to bed, planting a kiss on the tallers lips before he fully went to sleep. Tommy kept the brunette safe in his arms before resting himself listening to the calm rain pattering on the roof.

The rain pattered calmly on the roof, the trees in the garden sway slightly with the wind. Outside the window fireflies zipped passed making a temporary light appear behind them. Flowers in the garden became drenched, but the stars shinned brightly and so is the moon, if you were outside in the rain at the moment you wouldn't want to leave.

Ranboo couldn't sleep, he was scared to... he didn't wanna feel trapped again. Ranboo left the room with out checking if tommy was awake or asleep because right now he just wanted to be outside to clear his head, even if it is raining. The brunette made it outside and went to the back of the garden looking up at the balcony coming from tommys room. He then sat on the Tire swing and the brunette closed his eyes then opened a few minutes later. He saw tommy looking at him from the balcony completely drenched just like himself.

Tommy waved vigorously at his lover when the brunette saw him from the back of the garden. The blonde could see the moon light on Ranboo and The blondes face flushed the color of poppies. Tommy rushed inside and that left Ranboo thinking he was going to sleep. Ranboo looked to the sky and smiled lightly as the rain drops fell off his face. The blonde made his way through the garden with out attracting the Americans attention towards himself. He grabbed a few alliums to give to his lover as a present.

Tommy appeared in-front of Ranboo and planted a light kiss on his lips. Ranboo looked at Tommy and Tommy handed him the lovely allium, Tommy started talking to Ranboo about how much he liked him as Ranboo took the flower from Tommys hand, it sounded like... "Ranboo, I like you so much and I just want you to remember this night forever." Tommy stood up and pulled Ranboo up as well, tommy made their lips connect into a long-lasting kiss. They pulled away for air. "I will remember this night, I promise." They put their fore-heads together and smiled.

A/N

Quick note, two chapters coming out today! love you all so fucking much! <3