Chapter 9

Ranboos pov:

TW: Swearing, Kissing

My eyes filled with tears as I mumbled out my answer as I didn't want to ruin our friendship, it was amazing but I knew I wanted more, but I don't wanna ruin it! "Please just tell me." He said and I stared at me as he put his arms on either side of me making sure that I can't go anywhere at all. I took a deep breath and leaned down. "I meant what I said , I like you.... a lot. and I just don't think I could hold it in any longer..." I looked at the floor, I couldn't look tommy in the yes after I said that. I felt a thumb wipe away a stray tear and I looked up to see tommy really shocked. "So, I- you don't like me do you- mm!" I stated before I was pulled down and tommy just kept my lips on his, I melted into the kiss soon enough and I really enjoyed it. "does that make my answer clear boo?" I nod and catch my breath.

"So," Tommy said stepping away slightly, "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I nod my head quickly and bring tommy into a tight hug, he laughs and hugs me back with the same force. "I have a place to go! just give me an hour to prepare." Tommy says running off to go and prepare what we are going to do. That was really amazing... I thought and touched my lips gently. I walked to the bed and sat there for a while before hearing my name being called and I slipped my phone in my pocket, walking to tommy who was by the front door. He grabbed me by the hand and a basket in the other.

"where are we going?" I ask not knowing much about where tommy lives. "some where special that only I know about!" He speaks up and I get even more excited. Tommy stops and looks around before pulling me sharply into a rundown ally way. Tommy then traced and stopped at a giant rock and pushed it out of the way. it looks big enough for a person to crawl through. Tommy throws the basket in. "Go in!" He said with enthusiasm so I did. it was so pretty! soft moss laced the ground and I saw alliums in the middle where some light was. "Tommy.... what is this place?" I asked facing him to see he was pulling a rope t pull the rock back into place, he finished.

He walked up behind me and gave me a peck on the check. "well, this is a public place, just I was the person to find it and no one else has, I planted those alliums when I first got a crush on you." He says pointing to the alliums that I saw earlier. He walked over to the and sat in them I did the same thing and tommy place the basket in front of us, taking out food and drink. This is wonderful... I say to my thoughts and I slide my hand into tommys and he kisses my check. I chuckle "Found a way to get kisses!" I say and Tommy rolls his eyes with a grin on his face and he kisses me one the lips. "yeah, you did." He says and I just look at him.

We stay at that place for a while and it became night. Tommy picked a star for me and I picked one for him, so when I go back to my country we speak to the star when we can't talk to each other.