Chapter 15

Ranboos pov:

TW: Swearing, Obsessive behaviour

Me and tommy were going for a walk around the neighbor hood and through out town, I did have my mask and glasses on because we were filming a 'chill' vlog with Wilbur. The vlog did turn out chill actually, well with little physco clips from Wilbur. It was mostly use walking and talking, and in the middle of the vlog Wilbur asked tommy who he was dating. Tommy answered with "one of the girls in my DMs" He said it proudly as well, a little saddened by this and it ripped at my heart but I got over it when Wilbur wasn't filming or paying attention to us, pulled my mask down and I got a light kiss on the check.

The vlog was uploaded not to long ago and me and tommy were scrolling through comments showing the other one we thought were funny. We got bored of sitting here so we both agreed to make something for dinner. We ended up making fish. just fish. no elaboration, just fish. the fish did taste good, Tommy seemed to know what he was doing while cooking it and I did not, I have no idea how to cook fish. Anyways, me and Tommy are eating it is tasting delicious when he gets a message from someone. He read it aloud since it was an unknown number. 'Hello tommy, it's me your crush!' Tommy looked completely confused and then we looked at each other in realization. "What should I text back?" Tommy asked me frantically, I just thought up something simple and he texted it to her, it read... 'I am dating someone so no, you are not my crush and that was 7 months ago.'

It said it had been read. The girl on the other side of the phone started typing and when she sent her text message I could tell tommy was really uncomfortable, but lucky for us she doesn't know about his new online collage they met on, he said he shifted after he got rejected in-front of the entire school in a skype meeting. Tommy showed me the phone and I could tell why he was uncomfortable. 'Oh come on! I know you are joking, you could also just cheat on her~ Why don't you come over, I will give you my address.' I cringed as I read it and I pushed the phone back to tommy, I saw him texting her something then blocking her. I smiled and pulled him into a tight reassuring hug he seemed to take.

~Time skip~

It had been a couple of hours since the girl showed a little bit of obsessive nature and made both of us uncomfortable, so we locked all the windows and locked all the doors. Tommy wasn't as scared as I was, more of I was scared for him not myself. He kept telling me to brush it off and that she really couldn't do much but if she did, that he would report he to the police.

~Time skip~

Days have passed and Tommy has seemed to forget, going back to regular streaming and recording. The girl had shown signs of obsessive nature towards him as we saw her out the window the night she texted him, we filed a restraining order on the girl and we got it. All has returned to normal and Tommy accidently let it slip to Wilbur that we were dating and he didn't just threaten me about cheating, he did the same thing to tommy. So everything is normal now and I will soon forget she existed.