Chapter 7

Tommys pov:

TW: Swearing, kissing

My eyes flutter open and I look at the time, 3am, seriously... I'll turn off the T.V. I turned off the T.V and went to the bathroom looking ay myself in the mirror, "Why were you crying earlier Ranboo..." I say to only myself as I start to worry for Ranboo, who earlier had puffy eyes and small traces of tears that went down his face. I sigh not wanting him to know that I saw him washing away the tears, I want him to be okay. I want him to feel safe that I why I grabbed his hand and wouldn't let it go! I sigh again and walk back into the bedroom to hear Ranboo sleep talk, "Tommy, *Mumbling*" My face flushed a red as I walked over to the bed, He said my name?! I was thinking and I was thinking about that for a long time before I felt tired again. I pulled Ranboo into a hug and kept him there, then slowly I feel asleep.

~time skip 5 hours~

I woke up to Ranboos arm around my neck and me hugging his side, Ranboo was scrolling through Twitter. "Morning Toms!" Ranboo said with enthusiasm, I gave a slight smile and sat up pulling Ranboo up with me, he had an annoyed look on his face as I did this. Ranboo rolled his eyes with complete annoyance. I laughed and Ranboo chuckled lightly, "why did you pull me?" He questioned, "Well I would think you wouldn't have gotten the fuck up other wise." I say just speaking the absolute truth, Ranboo huffed and looked away. He dropped his phone and both of his hands were on his face.

"So Ranboob, who is cooking breakfast?" I say leaning closer to his face just to flirt with him and annoy him. "I can cook, tommy." He speaks leaning close to me and we stare at each others eyes and don't break contact. The urge to just kiss him... it is like he is teasing me, I'm just annoyed by this now, the world id teasing me, with the one person that I have a huge crush on, bigger than any other one I have had on other people. My eyes started twitching and so did Ranboos, still we didn't break eye contact, I leaned in closer and at the point I could feel his breathing on my lips.

Us two didn't realise that Tubbo was already at our house and watching us, (Yes they invited Tubbo) just do this staring battle, an intense one at that. A creak sounded through the house but that is normal so both of us think nothing of it. Next thing we know a hand was on the back of our heads and our lips touched and then we parted. Ranboo was Red, and so I was as well, I covered my lips and so did Ranboo, I looked around my room and saw Tubbo looking proud and at his phone. "WHAT THE FUCK TUBBO?!" His eyes lit up and shoved his phone into my face. It was the moment me and Ranboo kissed, "Wait.... WHO HEALD OUR HEADS TOGETHER?!" Tubbo laughed and pointed to behind the American and I saw WILBUR?!

"WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK?!" He laughed and then calmed down, "S-sorry, I just, it was to hard to resist to do!" Ranboo was sitting and facing Wilbur. "What are you gonna do Ranboo?" Ranboo stood up and Wilbur had to look up, Ranboo was giving Wilbur a death stare, and one the if looks could kill that Wilbur and everyone in this room would be dead. Tubbo backed up a little and I shuffled a little being intimidated by Ranboos death glare. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Wil asked a little nervously, I mean I would to if I had to go through Ranboos death glare. "I say we do a stream in Tommys back garden!" "Can me and Ranboob get dressed?" Tubbo nodded and left with Wilbur trailing just behind him. "SO so sorry about that..." "I-it was an accident, so don't worry about it." Ranboo grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom holding his lip with his free hand.