Chapter 13

Tommys pov:

TW: Swearing

The next day, started and I felt a huge headache come one, like I had forgotten something or been crying most of the night. I rubbed my head and sat up, looking at my side where Ranboo had been asleep next to me. He wasn't there anymore, he must be cooking. That is what I was thinking, I got up and slowly walked down the hallway as well as the stairs to see Ranboo chilling on the couch and some food on the bench. "Good morning toms!" Ranboo said to me cheerfully and walked up to me giving me a huge hug. "You okay, you seem less chatty then usual." Ranboo talked to me in almost a whisper, I shivered at the loss of warmth when he parted the hug with me.

"Just a head ache boob boy." I said and Ranboo smiled passing me the food that lay on the bench. I smiled at him sweetly and then he went to grab a cup of water and some pain killers. I Went to sit down on the couch and started eating while Ranboo lightly placed two pills and a glass of water in-front of me. I took the pills in two swift swallows. I looked at Ranboo and he seemed like he had an idea by the way he was smiling at his phone. "What did you see?" I ask curiously with my headache slightly subsiding. Ranboo shoved his phone into my face and it was the "MUM AM I ADOPTED?!" And I think I had the same idea as him. "Lets do it boob boy!"

A few minutes later I was on my pc making sure my phone was where my webcam is and I started to record it with a timer on Tiktok. "3 SECONDS BOOB BOY!" I speak quickly and get ready, it starts. "BABE, AM I BISEXUAL?!" and I wait patiently for him to reply, but the same actions were followed as I had done in the original. "YEAH!" Ranboo yelled back and I just stared blankly and then looked at my hands, "Oh.." I say and I end the video. Ranboo runs in the room asking "How was it?" And I reply to him with "Great, boob boy!" We smiled broadly at each other before I hit 'upload' on my phone screen.

~Third person~

The next few hours with the duo were listening to constant dinging from the blondes phone and the occasional call from people like family or friends online. However after about 10 minutes in to the few hours the put the British boys phone on silent as they didn't want to listen to the constant rants, Ranboo looked at his phone every now and then because he would be called to ask who answered him or tagged to be asked the same question. "Wow, people don't know it is me." The brunette said with a smug smile plastering his face. Tommy noticed this smile of his and decided to wipe it clean off..

"Ranboo!" Tommy whined and Ranboo just looked at him tilting his head slightly. "You have such an amazing smile, it makes me wanna put it on mine." Tommy finished and Ranboo was pink, PINK. Then the blonde pulled him in for a kiss and the brunette melted into it. After a few seconds they both broke the kiss and Tommy hugged the taller bring him into a tight embrace.

A/N

Credit for the coming out idea: @Spooky_Shadow

Hello! sorry that this is short.... I love you all very much but I need some ideas as I am running dry... so, how have you all been!? Also you can DM me with ideas or if you need someone to talk to I am open! be careful, stay hydrated and eat well, I love you! and even if you don't need to read/hear it....

I am proud of you! <3