chapter 8

Tommys pov:

TW: Swearing

Today was chaotic, even more chaotic than just me and Ranboo streaming all the time. Tubbo threw Ranboo into our pool and now he is shivering climbing out of it.... it is dark right now, why Tubbo, now I have a cold Ranboo. "Tubbo.... NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH A COLD FUCKING RANBOOB!" I yell at Tubbo and see Ranboo shivering again, "Sorry big man, also I got to go home now." "FUCK YOU TUBBO!" I yell and he leaves my house, flipping me off as I look out the window. "Tommy, my head hurts..." Ranboo stutters out, well maybe he should change out of those clothes... "Give me a second big man. " I say quietly and not wanting to make it any worse.

I go over to Ranboos suit case and rummage around in it looking for something warm. An over sized hoodie, this one will do him good! I threw it over my shoulder and pulled out some pants as well as new boxers for him. I placed then down at the edge of the bed and helped Ranboo sit up. "Okay I am going into the bathroom so you can get changed, tell me when you are done." I walk over to the bathroom and start scrolling through Tiktok, a bunch of Ranboo edits.... I walked back out when he said it was okay and he got underneath the covers, I smiled at him and lay down next to him. "Hey tommy..." Ranboo looked very pale and sick, but I am sure he will be okay. "Yeah big man?" I say softly.

"Listen I know it is the wrong time, but... I love you, as in I want you to be my boy friend..." My face went as bright as ever and I pushed it aside. "Ranboo, you are not yourself right now, you are sick and confused." My eyes teared up I just had to push them down because I didn't wanna make it any more obvious than it is that I like- no love him. Ranboos eyes meet mine with tears rolling down his face. "COME ON?! I LIKE YOU OKAY YOU CAN EITHER ACCEPT OR DENY! I won't be mad or anything." Ranboo had sincerity in his voice and was crying, I didn't know how- never mind... "Look I like you more than I have liked anyone else but just please! You are sick!" The tears kept falling and Ranboo turned away covering his face with the duvet and I went to sleep as well.

~Time skip~

I woke to Ranboo getting out of the bed and walking over to the bathroom and I looked over to the window and I was immediately blinded by the light. Fuck, I forgot to close the curtains, and I need to confront Ranboo about last night. "Tommy." He said as he walked out of the bathroom, I sat up and Ranboo sat next to me. "I think I should cook today." He said leaving me behind as he went out to the kitchen to start cooking. "Great." I mumbled to myself as Ranboo left the room and closing the door after himself. After 20 minutes Ranboo came back with pancakes and I continued scrolling on my phone while eating, Ranboo occasionally moved a little and when I was done he picked up the plates and walked away. I got changed while he was gone and he came back in, went straight to his suit case looking for clothes. I didn't see what he picked but I did when he came back out with them on.

a tight light yellow short-sleeve shirt tucked into a big black belt and black jeans. He looked good and I thought that when he put his things away was a good time to confront his about it. He put his clothes in his bag and just sat there rubbing his head. He stood up and I walked towards him. "Did you mean what you said last night?" He seemed a little shocked and nervous rubbing the back of his neck, that can mean lots of things. "did you." I ask sternly and he laughed a little and backed up a few steps. I just got closer. "Tommy, you are getting really close you know?" Ranboo said again while backing up even more to the point where he was against the wall and he was completely cornered. "Tell me Ranboo. did you mean it because I need to know." His eyes started watering and all that came from his mouth was mumbled.

A/N

so, multiple chapters coming out today! lots of love from me, don't forget to have something to eat and drink <3