A Wild Encounter

[The episode begins with Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Charmander walking down a forest, Route 1]

Bulbasaur: Uh...Charmander, I think we should turn back.

Pikachu: Yeah dude!

Charmander: No! We need to train. If we don't train, we don't evolve. And I need to evolve.

Bulbasaur: Yeah, no, I get that. It's just (scene cuts to the sand ground where a skull, Pokéball and wooden shiv while they are walking) This place looks really dangerous.

Pikachu: Yeah...

Charmander: Oh, come on. What's the worst that can happen? (Charmander bumps into a Caterpie.)

[Battle music plays]

Caterpie: You guys have a lot of nerve walkin' around on that...that grass...i-in broad daylight! TAKE THIS! (Caterpie uses String Shot on Charmander, It lands on his face) Yeah! Now you can attack. (Charmander punches Caterpie) Uuuaaahh!! (Recovers) That was pretty good. But now it's my turn to attack! (Charmander suddenly tackles Caterpie) UUAAAHHH!!! Hey! What're you doing? (Keeps getting slapped by Charmander) OW!! Aah! Augh! Ugh! Oyah!

Bulbasaur: (Concerned) Charmander, you're supposed to take turns attacking.

Charmander: Screw that! This is a fight! (slaps Caterpie again) And I wanna win! Now hand me that shiv over there.

Bulbasaur: But Charmander-

Charmander: HAND ME THE SHIV!

Pikachu: Dude what are doing!!!

Caterpie: No! Okay wait! You guys win! I surrender! Caterpie fainted! CATERPIE FAIN- (Charmander stabs Caterpie with the shiv, then cuts to black.)

(Scene cuts back to Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Charmander walking down the same forest.)

Pikachu: Welp... I'm traumatized.

Bulbasaur: Well...that...was just horrifying.

Charmander: And a waste of time. I barely got any XP.

Bulbasaur: Well, look at the bright side. At least I got this cool new hat. (Bulbasaur puts the Caterpie head on his head as if it were a hat)

Charmander: Woah, that is a cool hat! Can I see that for a second? (Takes the Caterpie head off Bulbasaur's head) Hhhmmphhh! (throws the Caterpie head away) Now you have NOTHING!

Pikachu: (mumbles)...dick

Bulbasaur: Aw man... [sigh] I wonder if Squirtle's having this much trouble.

Pikachu: Let's just hope he's safe.

[Cuts to a beach where Red and Squirtle are]

Squirtle: Look...I don't wanna come off as rude, but... I get the feeling you only keep me around to fight your battles for you. I mean...where's the love in this relationship?

[Red commands Squirtle to use Tackle]

[Cuts to battle scene to show the opponent a wild Gyarados on the beach]

Squirtle: (sighs) Okay, fine.

[Gyarados roars at him]

Squirtle: Prepare to die!

[Gyarados eats Squirtle, Squirtle screams but is barely heard]

To Be Continued...