Ooo Look At Me I'm A Big Scary Ghost

[Shows a bunch of scenes for the show]

It's a big big world, but you know where to find me

We'll be together and we're gonna do it our way

We'll discover we believe in each other

On adventures with my friends like every day

And we're already on our way The journey starts today! Shows (Charmander, Flareon, and Bulbasaur fighting a Tyranitar. Charmander's tail swings infront of the camera showing Squirtle and Pikachu fighting a Fearow) (OH OH OH OH OH OH) (OHHHHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH) The journey starts today! (OHHHHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH) (Shows Leader Caterpie Commanding Squirtle while he screams while lighting up) (OH OH OH OH OH OH) (Shows all of them relaxing on a mountain) The journey starts today!

[The episode starts with Charmander still poisoned from the previous episode, waking up in a field next to a Sandshrew, which he spat on just as he woke up]

Charmander: Eeuugh... Uhhgg... What's going o- URGH!

[Flareon wakes up and coughs]

Sandshrew: Aw jeez...uhhgh... Here, eat this. It cures poison.

[Charmander and Flareon eats the berries, and they start to feel better, regaining they're normal colors]

Sandshrew: Ho...huh... Poison, huh? Wow, uhum... You're- you're lucky I found you. Well- u-uh- um- mhmm- I- I guess you're the ones who found me because your friend Bulbasaur is the one who-

Bulbasaur: (also cured of poison, having his regular color back) Charmander! Flareon! You're up! Isn't this place amazing!? These berries are the best things I've ever eaten! A- Th- There's so many! And they're all free!

Sandshrew: Well, technically they're mine. Everyone just sort of takes them.

Bulbasaur: Auhohohohoho, You've gotta try the blue ones. They're my favorite.

Charmander: SQUIRTLE! Auoh! We have to get him ba-! Dh- He's-! y-! Where are we!?

Flareon: Where's Pikachu?

Bulbasaur: Oh! We're in... Trees. and I don't know.

Sandshrew: Actually we're north of Route Eight.

Charmander: That doesn't help me! (sigh) Squirtle would know where that is. Urrrgh! Can't believe I let this happen! Stupid! STUPID!

Sandshrew: Hey! Hey hey! Don't beat yourself up. We all make mistakes. I actually think they can be pretty useful. You know? Um... They say, "Every mistake is an opportunity to learn something new and improve yourself!"

Charmander: What the hell are you supposed to be?

Sandshrew: I'm- I'm Sandshrew.

Charmander: Oh yeah, I don't care. Tyuhh...okay, focus! Where would they take him?

[Charmander hears eating sounds in the distance[

Charmander: Is that...? That BIRD!

Sandshrew: Oh, do you know him? 'Cause uh, he- he's here quite a lot.

Charmander: WHAT!?

Sandshrew: Yyeah... Do you think you can get him to- Oh alright, you're walking away. No, no, that's fine.

[Pidgeotto is eating the berries as Charmander and Flareon walk up to him]

Charmander: YOU!

Pidgeotto: 'Sup?