The Forest King

[The episode begins in a cave, a light comes on and reveals Weedle]

Weedle: YOU! You've got a lot of nerve coming in here!

Leader Caterpie: I'm well aware. But these are desperate times.

Weedle: What do you want?

Leader Caterpie: (shows a poorly drawn picture of Charmander) This is the Lizard. He's been ruthlessly slaughtering my kin. If he isn't stopped, he'll devour us all. I need you to kill him.

Weedle: HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha HAAA! And what makes you think I would help you?

Leader Caterpie: Because if you do, I'll cut you down from there.

[Weedle was hanging upside down this whole time]

Weedle: Very well, I accept your proposal. The Lizard shall rue the day he decided to cross the likes of- (gets cut down from up above) Yiiee!

[Scene cuts to Weedle at a forest, sneaking up on the Starter Squad as Charmander tries to kill another Butterfree]

Charmander: Uuugh! I keep missing!

Bulbasaur: Well hey, if you never missed you wouldn't enjoy it as much when you finally hit something.

Charmander: Is that supposed to make me feel better?

Weedle: SNEAK ATTAAAAAACK!!!

[Weedle poison stings Bulbasaur]

Bulbasaur: OW!

Weedle: Yugh! (worming away sounds) Don't try to struggle! You're already DEAD! For each step you tread the poison shall strengthen its hold! Clawing and clawing! Until it finally takes its grip of your SOUL! AHahahahahahahahahahhhhh!!! VICTORY IS MI- (gets taken away by a Pidgeotto) WAAAAAAAaaaaaa!!!

Charmander: Ugh! That bird keeps stealing my kills!

Squirtle: Uh oh. Charmander, look!

[Bulbasaur turned purple from being poisoned]

Bulbasaur: (sloppily) Ooooh! Woah, when did you guys decide to plug in the rainbow men?

Squirtle: He's been poisoned. And it looks bad!

Pikachu: What do we do?

Charmander: Aah, he's fine. He'll walk it off

Bulbasaur: Charlie's right! I'm.... I...I can- BLEEEEEEHHHHH!!!

Squirtle: No no no no no. He can't move from that spot. Every step he takes will just make it worse.

Pikachu: He gonna die if he doesn't get cured!

Charmander: WHAT? Ugh- Well he's no good to us if he can't move!

Squirtle: We have to find him an antidote.

Bulbasaur: No, guys, really! I'm fine! I can- BLUUUUUUUUuuuughhhh!!!! (coughs)

Charmander: I've got it! We'll raid a Pokemon Center! Those things have plenty of medicine!

Squirtle: Ugh! There you go again with the brute force! You can't just take whatever you want, ya know!

Charmander: I probably can.

Squirtle: There has to be a solution that doesn't involve robbery.

Charmander: Well, I'm open to better suggestions.

Pidgeotto: 'Scuse me, I uh...couldn't help overhearing. If you're looking for an antidote, I know a guy that has some poison-curing berries.

Pikachu: Oh woah, really?