The Legend of Blue Shell Man Guy

[Shows a bunch of scenes for the show]

It's a big big world, but you know where to find me

We'll be together and we're gonna do it our way

We'll discover we believe in each other

On adventures with my friends like every day

And we're already on our way

The journey starts today! Shows (Charmander, Flareon, and Bulbasaur fighting a Tyranitar. Charmander's tail swings infront of the camera showing Squirtle and Pikachu fighting a Fearow)

(OH OH OH OH OH OH) (OHHHHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH) The journey starts today! (OHHHHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH) (Shows Leader Caterpie Commanding Squirtle while he screams while lighting up) (OH OH OH OH OH OH)

(Shows all of them relaxing on a mountain) The journey starts today!

[speed recap]

Ten Years Later...

[A forest is shown. Then, a Chimchar falls from the right, presumably in a fight.]

Chimchar: Damn you, beavers! You won't get away with this! (pans out to reveal multiple Bidoofs) I'll stop you if it's the last thing I do!

Bidoof 1: What are you talking about? We live here!

Bidoof 2: Yeah! You're the one who's destroying our home and kicking us! What did Beaver Society ever do to you!?

Chimchar: There is no such thing as Beaver Society! You all just made it up!

[The Bidoofs gasp collectively]

Bidoof 3: Denying the existence of Beaver Society... is a Class 4 violation of Beaver Society!

Bidoof 4: Defend ourselves even more!

[The Bidoofs proceed to attack Chimchar, but he dodges it and then attacks them.]

Chimchar: Anarchy will prevail! My actions will be immortalized in your history books and my descendants will destroy those books!

Bidoof 5: You're gonna regret this, man! As soon as Big Bibby gets here, you're gonna be in real trouble!

Bidoof 6: What do ya mean? Big Bibby's right over there.

[A Bibarel, Big Bibby, is shown sitting near a tree]

Big Bibby: (laughs) Uh...nah man... I think I'm gonna sit this one out. If it's cool with you, like... I'm kinda doin' my own thing over here.

Bidoof 7: Yeah, that's reasonable.

Bidoof 8: I'm good with that.

Bidoof 7: You can't really blame him. Bibby's a cool guy! (Chimchar starts attacking the Bidoofs again) I wouldn't judge him if he doesn't want to participate.

Bidoof 9: I am not enjoying being kicked anymore!

Bidoof 10: I am. But I recognize that's an unhealthy lifestyle! We need to tap the water reserves!