7

All Might watched the small kid leap towards the sludge villain with agility, maybe from his quirk, and grab the floating brain. The purple-haired kid was immediately released as the villain seemed to fall unconscious. He really hoped the villain didn't die or the small kid would be in trouble.

"Young boys! Are you okay?!" He got closer to the teens to rescue them; the one on the ground woke up and was now throwing up.

"Are you shitting my dick?!" All Might didn't expect those words to come from the mouth of such a young child-wait, he already met him! That's the kid that was cleaning the beach; he sure had a lot of hero-like tendencies!

He watched the freckled boy pat his body, looking for something. "Shit! I don't have Izuku's notebook on me..." He hissed. Maybe the kid should learn to watch his mouth.

The boy looked around, seeming relieved when he saw a yellow backpack laying near the coughing teen on the ground. He went to open the bag and took out a slightly burnt notebook and a pen. He reached All Might and handed them to him, looking a little nervous.

All Might signed the notebook that was shyly handed to him and laughed. "You should be more careful, young man! It was very heroic of you, but it could have been dangerous!" He patted the kid on the shoulder.

"Have you ever considered becoming a hero? I'm sure it would be very fitting for you!" All Might said as he grabbed a glass jar from his pocket and collected the bits of the unconscious, liquid man.

The kid suddenly tensed, and his eyes became a little more dull.

══════════════════

Izuku finally woke up. He didn't really know where he was, but Toshi was on the ground, and All Might was putting something in a glass jar.

All Might?! Daeril had to do his best to stop the small Mikumo from switching out, triggered by seeing his favorite hero through the eyes of Izuku.

The greenet observed the large man as he helped Hitoshi stand up. "Toshi, are you okay?!" Of course he isn't. He was attacked by that disgusting slime man.

Toshi stood up and slowly walked towards Izuku and hugged him. "Where have you been? You suddenly disappeared from class..." His voice sounded strained.

"U-um..." to the bathroom "t-to the bathroom...? I had a stomachache." He didn't seem satisfied with the answer but didn't insist.

All Might's booming voice spoke again, slightly startling both of them. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but you are both minors, right? You should contact your tutors since you'll have to testify."

Hitoshi nodded and sent a message to Shota, alerting him, probably causing him to have a heart attack.

"Hope you don't mind following me to the police station in the meantime!" All Might said before walking away, expecting them to follow.

Izuku walked in silence near his friend, trying to place every bit of information. Once they reached the police station Hitoshi was the first to testify, and he waited, sitting on a chair far enough to hear some of the details.

His green eyes laid on All Might, telling the officers he was about to leave. Suddenly, a phrase he doesn't really remember hearing from him popped into his mind. "Wait!" The man stopped to look at him.

"D-did you really mean it?" Izuku asked, his hands fidgeting.

"What are you talking about, young man?"

"W-when you said that the hero career fitted me..." a pause, "did you really mean it? Even though I'm quirkless?" At that, All Might's usual smile slightly faded.

"Oh- I thought you had a quirk." Izuku's heart stopped. "Being a hero is dangerous; I don't think you'll be able to become one without a quirk..."

Izuku felt waves of anger and sadness hit him, tears tickling his eyes. He suddenly remembered the appointment he had to the quirk doctor with his mother, feeling his heart shatter another time. Fortunately, Mikumo was protected by the other alters, so his dream was still intact.

All Might's painful words were stopped by Aizawa storming into the police station.

══════════════════

Shota was wrapped in his sleeping bag on the couch when he received that text. He stood up without hesitation and walked to his car. He can't believe that one of his kids was the victim of a villain attack, again. Did it have something to do with Aizawa, or were they just some fucking villain magnets?

He arrived as quickly as possible at the location that was sent to him, only to find All Might spitting bullshit to a broken-looking Izuku. "Shut up. Where is Hitoshi?"

Aizawa activated his quirk and glared at the blond man before him, not giving him enough time to answer. "Who gave you permission to make two minors testify for you? Did you even study when you went to hero school?!" He was furious not only because his nap was interrupted but because the supposed N°1 hero was acting like an idiot.

"Can you not see how stressed this kid looks? You should have called an ambulance and waited for a tutor!" That gained him an apologetic look from the man.

"I assured the victim was okay, and I don't think I had to worry about him since he was the one that defeated the villain" How stupid can he be?

Aizawa glanced at the innocent-looking kid sitting near them. Did he really do it? Doesn't matter. "That's not the protocol! And even after you saw him defeat a villain, you find the guts to tell him that he can't be a hero?" The latter sentence was spoken more quietly.

He doesn't care who All Mights is. If he doesn't know how to do his job, he deserves to be scolded.

The big man-child looked at a loss for words. "I'm really sorry. I-I should go now, though." All Might quickly left, some smoke coming off of him.

The tired hero cleared his throat, drawing Izuku's attention. He noticed he was crumpling and tearing a small piece of paper. It looked like it had some kind of signature on it.

"How are you feeling?" Izuku shrugged his shoulders. A deep sigh came from the black-haired man as he left the greenet alone for a second, interrupting Hitoshi's testimony to take him home.

Once they were all in the car, Aizawa turned to Izuku. "You want to be a hero?" He didn't receive an answer.

"You can become one, you know. It'll just be harder without a quirk, not impossible. I'm a hero, even though I don't have a physical quirk. I basically fight quirkless." He briefly saw Izuku look up to him. "Hitoshi wants to go to UA; I'll train you if you want so you can go there too."

A/N

hello hellooo! I don't really have anything to say lol. maybe this chapter could be better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯