↬့◗Venti | One Day Haunted House ⻤☽︎𔓕

Horror , AU, Crack

Horror , AU, Crack

There's no harm to enter an abandoned house

...

AAAAAAAAA

A scream was heard and door being knocked from the outside really hard with a sound of phone ringing and ask 'what's your favorite scary movie ?' The blonde girl locked all the doors and windows using her phone but there's no use, the killer already inside and BOOM jump scare causing two person that sit on a couch shocked while eating popcorn.

"Why did you play this movie I hate it." Said a boy with black and green hair color.

"I won rock, paper, scissor earlier." He rolled his eyes tap my hands.

"Let's go, rock, paper, scissor, if I lose you can take me somewhere creepy, and if I win we will go to somewhere creepy together." This kid, what's the difference ? I nod in agreement 1...2...3... rock, paper, scissor !

His hand shows rock and my hand shows scissor.

"YEAY I WON, I WON. You go to creepy place all by yourself !" I throw popcorns at him and one of it landed on his eye.

"What !?" He ate it and I sigh.
"Look crack head you sad if you win we will go to a creepy place together." He jump a little.

"I did not." I grab my phone that already recorded everything, weird I don't remembee turning on my recorder.

'Let's go, rock, paper, scissor, if I lose you can take me somewhere creepy, and if I win we will go to somewhere creepy together.'

"NOOO !!!" he hit his own head with pillow.
"Deal is a deal Venti."

"Oooh, wanna go to abandoned house at the end of the block ? Only several steps from here." I continue and he peek through the window.

"You mean that house ?" I walk closer and look where he pointed.

"Yes, that's the house, people here called it a one day haunted house." Venti thinks for a while and ask why they named it a one day haunted house ?

"Yesterday the house seems fine like someone live there but today when I woke up the house turned into an abandoned house, how cool is that ! It's like magic ! It also happened last year too so I'm curious !" Venti just nod and went back to the couch eating popcorns.

"let's go !" I grab his wrist but he immediately let go of my grip and take a bag of potato chips and his phone.

"Lead the way." I rolled my eyes and we go there to the abandoned house.

__

Nyum nyum nyum nyum

"Venti stop eating !" He throw me the bag of chips to my face. "It's already empty anyway !" He clicked his tounge, we barged in through the window and we look inside the house.

"That's weird." Venti said while looking up to the ceiling, but I saw nothing only high ceiling and a huge window.

"There's nothing odd." He hit the back of my head and pointing his hand to the window.

"Look the window goes up really high, how did the owner clean it ?" I rolled my eyes and ignore him as I continue walking to one of a room full of candles.

"Venti ! You need to look at this !" I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer, he see what I see.

"Oh my God ! Someone having a birthday party and they didn't invite me !" Seriously this guy 😒

"It's not a birthday party Venti, I think someone using it for cult." His face turned shock with his eyes open wide.

"What's a cult ?" I rolled my eyes and scroll through my phone.

"A cult is a social group that is defined by its unusual religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs. Get it ?"

"Oh my, is it like one of the movie where her father was a priest and he kept all of the demon things in his basement and his daughter thought that her father love demon so his daughter making a ritual to possess a person that wear squared patterned clothing with blood on his hands and his shirt and police saw him walking around the street !"

Wow he said that in one breath, unbelievable.

"Yes Venti just like that but you seen too much movie okay."

We continue walk inside the house but then we heard doorknob unclok from the outside revealing an old man with groceries bag.

"What are you kids doing inside my house !!" Venti scream like crazy and jump to me causing me to fall and hit my butt.

"Please get away from us almighty ghost !" Venti scream, suddenly the lights are on.

"Oh ? Oh!!!?" Venti immediately stood up and look around, I stood up as well.

"So this is not a haunted house ?" The old man sigh.

"It's almost Halloween, my grandchild likes to decorate my house before Halloween day arrive." Me and Venti nod, and we apologies for barge in through the window.

"We will pay for the window, I'm sorry sir." We bowed and went outside the house through the door.

__

"So not a real haunted house." Venti sit on a couch and sigh while I grab mochi ice cream from the fridge.

"That's a bummer, but it was fun." I gave him one of the mochi.

"No kidding, I thought we're going to find something amazing or creepy like a dead body or human head inside a trashcan." This kid with movie 😒