Chapter 5

Adrien froze. Was this really his fault? He brought back the person he missed most but, in doing so, he almost killed his friend...and he realized that he wasn't just killing his friend...but he loved her...

"Adrien, I have to tell you something about Marientte."

"Shoot."

"For a long time...she...she's had more than just friend feelings for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Adrien, stop being an oblivious dumb blonde. She was in love with you!" Adrien's breath stopped. In love with him?

"I have to go now...bye...see you at school."

"Bye."

Adrien hung up and put his face in his hands. "How could I be so STUPID?!" He hit the wall with his fist.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!" He screamed. He went to his father's designing room, finding his father and mother kissing.

"FATHER!" They stopped immediately and Emilie crossed the room swiftly. Gabriel's expression hardened.

"Adrien, what is it?"

"Did you know about the result of bringing mother back?!"

"Of course I did. It's probably someone you don't even know though."

"How could I love someone I don't KNOW?!"

Gabriel shrugged. Emilie turned to Gabriel. "Gabriel, is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"I think he does."

"Cat Blanc, stay out of this."

"No!"

"His name is Adrien, not Cat Blanc, Gabriel."

"Well, right now he is."

"Gabriel!"

Adrien was furious. He knew it was mostly his fault, but he betrayed Ladybug, and was paying dearly for it. Now he wished that he had that about the outcome BEFORE he attacked Ladybug. He loved her. He loved...Marinette. And he was just seeing how big a fool he was for not realizing it sooner. Maybe if he had just listened to Marinette, not necessarily Ladybug, but Marinette, maybe she wouldn't be on the verge of death right now.

Cat Blanc clenched his fists. "Gabriel, if Adrien has just lost someone he cares for, why would you bring me back? I'd rather be gone than see Adrien suffer."

"But, Emilie."

"No, Gabriel."

"CATACLYSM!" Now that he was akumatized, Adrien was more powerful, and he had an infinite amount of cataclysms. He was sick and tired of his father's excuses. He made a wall collapse on his father and ran out of the house.