Chapter 8

Adrien was almost crying. Marinette wiped his tears and smiled at him. They hugged.

Furious Gabriel Agreste-or Hawky Daddy, whatever you like-came marching down the street right up to him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"

"I did what she told me to do."

"What do you mean?! My wife and YOUR mother is now GONE because of you. I saw everything!"

"If you saw everything, then you would see that mother asked us to move on."

"Move...on?"

"Yes, she knew her time came, not that she was old or anything. But she wants us to be happy and live without her."

Gabriel's expression softened. "If that's what she wanted then...fine. Be back at the mansion in 2 hours." With that Gabriel left.

Marinette and Adrien stayed in each other's arms for a little while longer.

"I'm so sorry for everything that happened."

"I'm sorry, too. For getting mad at you."

"You had every right to do so."

Then they walked, hand in hand, to Andre's ice cream.

"WAIT! I need to fix everything." Marinette put the earrings on. "MARINETTE!!" Tikki squealed. "It's good to see you too, Tikki." They embraced each other, then Marinette transformed. Calling out Lucky Charm for no reason, so didn't even pay attention to what it was, and threw it in the air, calling MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!' As well. The ladybugs fixed everything (I have no explanation, so please don't question it XD) and Paris went back to normal.

De-transforming, the couple made their way to Andre's ice cream.