Now or Never {Larry Hybrid!AU}

Description:  

Louis wasn't definitely a person who liked taking risks. Risk means that you're willing to go against all odds. A risk can potentially ruin a person's life, and turn it upside down whenever it pleased. So why is exactly meeting a certain hybrid change his mind?

1. Meeting {Prolouge}

"All right, alright, I'll try to get there in time.." I groaned frustratedly while burrowing my eyebrows. Niall can be such a pain sometimes... I mean how can you arrive from an 6 hour ride from Doncaster to London, then have enough time to buy some food for a bottomless pit.. It just doesn't seem possible!! A groan escaped my lips, and I buried my face in my hands.

Judging by the time right now, I'll probably back in London by 10 pm.. Which gives me around half an hour to an hour for shopping time, plus there's traffic too in our area, so I'll be back at my flat around midnight. Great, what wonderful life I have, what a wonderful life I have.. No matter how many times I tried repeating it in my head, I couldn't seem to force myself the very thought. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love life, and everyone in it, but hearing a demand of food just after I arrive back home isn't exactly pleasant.

"Around 2 more hours till we land. No wind turbulence at the moment, and clear skies." The pilot announced. A relieved sigh escaped my lips as I drifted to a dreamless sleep.

~

"---me 9:45 pm in London. Around 10 degrees Celsius in temperature, and we hope that you enjoyed the Hearthrow Airlines. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!" I woke up groggily, and stretched in content seeing as I slept with no interruptions whatsoever. Maybe my arrival might not be so bad afterall.

~

"Hmm let's see... Lays or Doritos.. What to choose, what too choose." I smacked my head knowing full-well Niall would've wanted. If he had a choice he would "drop all these in the basket." I thought outloud with a satisfied smile as I literally wheeled my cart to an open cashier.

"Next." the lady called out while chewing on her gum with disinterest. However, when I approached, she gawked at my cart, and sat up straighter from her station. I gave her an apologetic look as she started scanning all the contents on my cart.

It was roughly half an hour when the lady finished scanning everything, and enough for me to pay the right amount into my credit card with a huff. "Enjoy your night!~" I beamed with a little wave.

Without looking back, I was sure she rolled her eyes thinking I was mocking her, but I simply walked away with heavy luggages at hand, and plastic bags at the other. Niall better appreciate what I'm doing for him cause frankly, this shit is heavy, and I'm pretty sure my arm would throb like mad the next day.

When I got the out, cold air surrounded me, and it was somehow soothing, so I took my time looking over the streets and spotting the taxi terminal, signing myself in for arrival. "Party of one." I confirmed nonchalantly to the person, and he nodded with a polite smile.

I silently leaned back within the railing, and looked up how the stars seemed more prominent than it did in Doncaster. Since when did they twinkle like that? Its times like this where I would laugh and compliment the night, but the silence somehow fitted the atmosphere with the silent streets and occasional tire screeches. It seemed perfect for once, and I find myself smile a small smile that held a lot of emotion to it. "Uh sir?" the man called out making my head turn in his direction. "Your cab is here..." he muttered awkwardly as if he interrupted me with something.