(Eℓєνєη) - Ŧᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

Description:  

Louis wasn't definitely a person who liked taking risks. Risk means that you're willing to go against all odds. A risk can potentially ruin a person's life, and turn it upside down whenever it pleased. So why is exactly meeting a certain hybrid change his mind?

Disclaimer: All rights belong to me, and the events depicted in any of these chapters should not be taken literally.

Note: I've been a complete tit with my updates! Sorry this took so long, but I was trying to go for different scenarios to play out, and this happened. Got two of my wisdom teeth today, but I guess I've held onto this long enough to sneak in this update, so please enjoy!!!

-H .xx

[Please remember to comment/vote, I'd like to hear your thoughts]

- - - 

Louis

"L-Liam, a-am I doing it correct?" Harry asks, furrowing his brows in complete concentration, tongue sticking out on the corner of his closed lips.

So, apparently I didn't have a knack on anything culinary. Go figure.

"Yeah, just curl up your fingers then slice. Remember, if any skin is under the metal, do not cut till it is removed." Liam demonstrates, humming along the radio that he discovered within the heart of my father's discarded junk, in a box by my broom closet.

The cardboard was large enough to reach up about mid-way of my stomach, but barricaded in an immense amount of tape that the box can be mistaken as a messily packed birthday present covered with black tape as wrapping paper.

I didn't have the slightest idea as to how Liam had done it, seeing as the box was literally huge, and probably full of useless knick-knacks that my father accumulated during his travels from Peru, but he managed to ruffle through each and every single item seamlessly, carefully organize everything into exquisite piles of 'wants-&-don't wants'.

"What about this banjo? Do you want it?" Liam rasps, continuing with the search, wiping away gritty fingertips onto his (my) apron and brandishing the banjo with the utmost care, as he raises the bloody thing to my face, waving it slightly with a playful smile.

"And I pray you, Liam," I say, sighing. "What am I going to do with a damn banjo taking up a space of this--already cramped--flat?"

"But it can be held up by leaning on the wall," he insists. "You can even just place it near your doorstep or something, and it wouldn't cause too much space.."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, taking small, shallow breaths. Be one with the Zen, be one with the Zen, the mantra kept on going, till I felt my migraine subside just slightly.

"Louisssss." Harry drawls out, padding along in sock-clad pigeon-toes, and collapsing in what little space I had left in my recliner.

My eyes opened instantly, immediately searching for the familiar jade green gaze.

"Louuuu." He repeats, nudging his head onto my shoulder. "Not watching Harry, need you to watch me, s-so I can d-do better!"

I crooned, brightening instantly. "S'fine Curly," I laughed at his pouting, cherry pink lips. "I'm watching, I'm watching!!" Okay, so I appeared a bit too manic, and overly ecstatic about the idea of being able to help with Harry's progress in his said cooking lessons, but I couldn't help it, all I've been doing all day is working on a play, and frankly, I think my bum's lost all feeling completely.