(ƒσυя) - ᴏᴜᴛ

Description:  

Louis wasn't definitely a person who liked taking risks. Risk means that you're willing to go against all odds. A risk can potentially ruin a person's life, and turn it upside down whenever it pleased. So why is exactly meeting a certain hybrid change his mind?

Disclaimer: All rights belong to me, and the events depicted in any of these chapters should not be taken literally.

Note: SURRRRRRPPPPPRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Please take your time to vote x}

+

"Come on Harry, speak for Liam, please!!" the curly haired boy rolled his eyes and shook his head. Liam giggled slightly at the boy's stubbornness and shrugged. "It's fine Louis, I believe you. Not because you're looking awfully desperate but the fact that you barely have any companions other than us and by the looks of it, Harry might be willing to fill in for the job description." I sighed, playing with the piece of yarn on my hand and slinging it onto the floor. Harry's eyes drifted to it slightly, then pouted, crossing his arms. "I swear Li, he did talk. Told me not to call him Curly but Harry." I urged one more time before burying my face into my hands in frustration. Liam snorted, ruffling my hair. "Louis, I already told you I believe you and plus, cat hybrids will always be the most tedious ones you'll ever meet."

I widened my eyes and gazed up at the boy with mouth parted slightly. "Tedious? Okay, hold up! What have you done with my best friend? He's never been one to use such smart wording, moreover, can I have what he's hav--" he smooshed my face with his hands making me stop with light giggles escaping both our lips. "Idiot, you'd have known about that word if you payed attention in English lectures for once." I rolled my eyes. "Li, you and I both know that as long as you can speak English fluently then you should be fine with the class." Liam only chuckled and settled back, with his hands propped behind his head as he leaned back into the couch against the wall, the impact of his head all but lessened by the pads of his hands.

"Says the guy who would rather pursue his own beauty sleep than to read a single book." "Don't even joke about that. Beauty sleep is what brings this," I motioned to my whole body. "to the table." Liam rolled his eyes, lazily changing the channel. A slight hiss released from Harry's throat and I only chuckled at Liam's reaction. "He was watching that." I say, grabbing the remote from Liam's hand and flicking it back to the Food Channel.

Liam nodded slowly, easing back to his position beforehand. "So, he likes to learn how to cook?" Liam inquired lifting a brow. "Does that mean that your cooking is as bad as it was when we were little? Hey Harry?" the boy's green gaze flickered to Liam's brown one's with curiosity swimming into his features. "Does Louis here feed you properly made meals? Or does he just heats pre-made food by heating them or boiling them?" Blush coated my cheeks and I twiddled with my thumbs, waiting for the kitten to agree. His gaze went to me and shook his head. "Louis d-does not make b-bad meals. He makes Harry full all the t-time." Liam gasped slightly before nodding his head.

"Wow Lou, you were right... The kid can talk." "Hey, didn't you say you believed me Payne?" I hissed. He smirked. "I was trying to be friendly." "Friendly my arse." I said as I lunged for the boy, wrestling him on the couch playfully. The kitten boy retreated back to the arm of the couch, clearly trying to avoid the fiasco, his tail wrapped tightly against his waist. Liam had me pinned down on my back when I was at my weakest and I didn't pay attention to the fact that Liam made good use of the my weakest moment, trying to make sure the curly-headed boy was safe from harm and unhurt. Liam smiled a satisfied smirk and glowing mirth was clearly written on his face. "I win." he states.