(օռε) - cυʀℓу

Description:  

Louis wasn't definitely a person who liked taking risks. Risk means that you're willing to go against all odds. A risk can potentially ruin a person's life, and turn it upside down whenever it pleased. So why is exactly meeting a certain hybrid change his mind?

Disclaimer: All rights belong to me, and the events depicted in any of these chapters should not be taken literally.

Note: Hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter as I enjoyed writing it x

[Warning : Not Edited]

-Louis-

The kitten-eared boy hissed by the contact, and swiped angrily at my hands making me pull back in surprise. The boy seemed obviously violent by the way he appeared to be territorial, and did not like human contact. I couldn't help but heave a deep sigh, and scratch the back of my neck, trying to weigh the odds that were brought upon me. What to do, what to do I thought.

"Lou." I heard Liam call out faintly. The kitten boy wrapped his own tail in an attempt to make himself seem smaller, and hissed slightly, still clawing with his untamed fingernails. I looked to Liam for advice, and he just shrugged urging that we just come inside, and just forget that we'd ever seen him. Niall looked between the both of us, and claimed that he really didn't care what we'd do, cause technically, it was my flat so, it really just depended on my decision.

I sighed slightly, and now that I got a better look at him, he had a massive halo of brown curly locks, his skin seemed a tint darker than porcelain coloured, and I swear his eyes seems so prominently green in the dark. I'm not really sure whether to be afraid, or not, but seemed fascinating, like he's just your regular old alley-cat that hung around the streets of the unknown, quietly staring, analyzing everybody's steps till he has his time... Or something in that context. "Li, think I can keep this one?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the curly-headed boy's.

Liam scoffed. "You serious Lou, I mean--" "I'm not sure, but I want to try at least." Curly glared as if he understood, and started walking my direction. I looked to both of them for assistance, and Liam and Niall approached my side hesitantly, with Niall to my left, and Liam to my right. The kitten boy frowned upon the company, and his ears flattened within his curls, and he glared at my dubiously as if he couldn't believe what was happening. I stroke back my hair tiredly, and reached upon Niall's pocket for a twix bar that was conveniently on his pocket. Niall growled slightly, and I rolled my eyes. Curly analyzed my hand, sniffing the air, trying to identify what it was I was holding.

Roughly, I tore off a side of the packet, and peeled it the whole way, so both bars were in my hand. Curly stuck his tongue out to lick at him bottom plump lip, and stared at the food with interest. I can hear Niall grumble protest under his throat but I ignored him, waving the each bars in a slow, sensual fashion, and just like I expected, his green eyes followed along it hungrily. "Want it Curly?" I asked curiously, and I heard him meow a slow raspy purr. I furrowed my eyebrows, and waved it closer this time; making sure to let the scent hit him in full blow.

Slowly yet calmly, I jabbed one into his parted lips, and he started chewing on it happily, and to my surprise, his green orbs flashed along the second bar, and lunged for it in a fast blur, that the chocolate was gone from my hand within seconds. He smirked proudly at himself, and licked his fingers satisfyingly. His eyes never left my face, and he looked at me with pleading eyes as if he wanted more. Niall saw the notion too, and he quickly pulled away his pocket with a small huff. I rolled my eyes, and headed for the patio.

Liam saw through my plan, and planted his face on his hands, muttering something about how idiotic I am, and the risk. But I knew what I was doing, and just smirked, taking my time to the door, only to flicker my gaze at the confused boy who cocked his head to the side; obviously confused at my actions. Liam and Niall went in, obviously not wanting to take any part of this.