[1]

※ NORMAL PEOPLE ※

※ NORMAL PEOPLE ※

The sky was clear and the sounds of the footsteps of students along with their chatter can be heard; the small pink leaves from the sakura trees blew in the big blue sky.

The students chatter soon quiet down as two certain students walk by.
Komi Shouko - a girl with glossy dark purple hair that flows to her lower back; a slender body and an incredibly beautiful face - and her twin brother - Komi Shouki - a boy with glossy dark purple hair that goes up to his neck; a lean body and just as incredibly beautiful as his sister.

The two walk side by side as they made their way to school. The two siblings make it into the shoe locker area.

Just beside the two was a boy - Tadano Hitohito - who was crouching infront of his locker. He soon took notice of the two and decided to speak up.

Tadano: Oh, your guy's shoe lockers there? We must be in the same class. Nice to meet...you.

When he looked over at the twins, he was absolutely shocked and his face flushed.

[Wooooah, they're beautiful as of this school! Viva la prestigious high schools!]

He thought, getting too excited.

..........

...................

...............................?

Shouko soon turned her head over to Tadano with a darkened expression and a chilling gaze; Shouki stood behind her with a blank expression.

She began violently shaking as she admitted a dark aura and kept her gaze on Tadano, who began freaking out.

[Scary!! Did I do something wrong?!]

Not long after, the dark haired girl stomped past the boy as quickly as she could, rounded a corner and walked down the hallway.

This absolutely shocked Tadano. The black haired boy soon calmed down and noticed the other Komi. Just as he was about to talk to him, Shouki flinched and zoomed past him and went to catch up to his sister.

[EEHH??! What just happened!?]

Tadano soon walks over to the the sibling's locker and spots their names.

※ PEACEFUL ※

[What was with that girl? And the boy with her? Well whatever, they're still beautiful.]