[3]

>{update: adding another oc to the story}

※ STAGE FRIGHT ※

In the school library was a girl with green hair which is tied up, green eyes and a pair of glasses and is wearing the female school uniform.

My name is Agari Himiko. I get nervous easily, when people look at me, I become unable to do anything a normal person can do.

Agari-san gets nervous in front of people.

And right now, two classmates of mine named Komi-san and Komi-kun are watching me.

She trembled as she noticed the two said people hiding behind a shelf of books.

Komi twins Intensely staring at Agari while emitting a dark aura.

***

When you think of the Komi twins, you're thinking of people who are beautiful, smart, and popular.

But they're very humble about it, and they're always so magnificent, they're so silent, yet so cool.

[Ahh, they just get dreamier the more I think about them!] Agari thought as she became fidgety with a blush across her face.

Shouko and Shouki: ..........................

Compared to me, I'm nervous infront of people, my face isn't cute at all, my body is chubby, my legs are short, and I wear glasses...

I can't do a good self-introduction in front of people, I'm also trembling hard whenever the teacher tells me to write on the blackboard, I can never raise my hand.

[Komi twins, why are you looking at someone like me...?] She thought and still saw the twins staring at her from the corner of her eyes.

[S-Scary...! Did I do something wrong..? Aah, my tummy hurts now.]

She crouched down to the ground and held her stomach as it ached.

Shouki and Shouko: !!

***

Agari-san ran away to the bathroom.

[Aah. I can always calm down in the toilet... personal space just for me. Nobody can see me, and I can't see them either. I love the toilet...]

She happily thought to herself as she was in a stall sitting on the closed toilet.

[I'd be fine staying in the toilet forev--...]

[... she's there!!]

She says and began trembling while her face turned red and she began panting.

Komi She came to ask "you suddenly crouched, are you ok?" (But couldn't say it.)

[I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I don't remember what I did wrong, please forgive me!]

She began praying to the lords above.

[I beg you! I'll do anything you want! Please, don't bully me!! Dear God! Buddha! The Komi-sama deities!]