[13]

※ "COMMUNICATION DISORDER" ※

It was late at night and Shouko was still wide awake. Seeming quite shaken and bothered - as if something troublesome was gnawing at her mind.

People with communication disorder have trouble communiting with strangers.

You see, those people are the kind that keep on thinking.

"Oh god, why did I say that?!" All night and thus can't fall asleep.

Reminiscence#1: A Talk With Yamai-san

Shouko was in class at her desk as Yamai happily stood in front of her.

Yamai: Hey, hey! Komi-san! Is there any side dish you like? Next time, I'll make it for you!

She brightly smiled.

..............

.......................

.............................

Shouko - Rolled omelette.

Yamai: Omelette it is then! Leave it to me!

Anxiety Point#1 - What didn't I answer sooner?

Anxiety Point#2 - Couldn't I've said something funnier?

Anxiety Point#3 - Isn't omelette a bit childish?

Reminiscence#2: A Talk With Najimi-chan

Osana: Komi-saan! Let's try that Saitou-san game we weren't able to play last time!

They say with the small group of friends that played with them back in SAITOU.

...

Cat ears then pop out of Shouko's head.

Shouko She's experiencing a complex feeling of expectation, uneasiness, and desire mixed together as one.

Anxiety Point#4 - Did they sense some awkward tension...?

Anxiety Point#5 - Why do I sometimes grow cat ears?

Reminiscence#3: A talk with Agari-san

Agari had walked up to Shouko with a notebook in hand and was explaining something.