[8]

{not proof read}※ I'M REN 4 ※

{not proof read}
※ I'M REN 4 ※

The twins along with Tadano were in class sitting at their desks. The two sat in absolute silence. Shouko was busy writing in her notebook while Shouki was busy playing games on his phone.
Tadano could feel that something was off about the twins and was worried about their change in behaviour.

[Eh, are... they maybe... angry?] Tadano thought out of panic.

Shouko then lifts her note book and shows it to Tadano.

Shouko - I have something to talk to you about. Will you come with me?

[She's angry at me after all! I wonder if Shouki-kun.....] As Tadano turned over to face Shouki, he saw the boy furiously tapping at his phone when he played his game; an exanimate look in his eyes.

[AHH!! SCARY!] Tadano thought while nervously shacking.

As Tadano and Shouko left the classroom, Shouki continued playing his game. When he felt someone tap his shoulder, his finger slipped and he lost the battle he was playing in his game.

Now feeling upset, Shouki slowly turned his head over to whoever dared to disturb him. His exanimate eyes then made contact with with a very familiar person - Najimi.

Najimi was panicking and scared at how Shouki was looking at them. The boy's expression immediately softened and Najimi deadpanned at this.

Osana: Uh, s-sorry about that Shouki-kun, I just wanted to talk to you for a bit.

They say and Shouki gestured for them to go on. Yamai then suddenly appears from behind Najimi and Shouki is instantly perturbed by their sudden appearance.

Osana: Now before you go running off or anything, she wanted to apologise.

They explained as the brunette beside them nods. Shouki stares at them for a moment before typing away on his phone and showed them to the others.

Shouki - I'll only accept the apology after she apologises to Shouko and Tadano-kun.

Yamai read what he typed and balled her hands into fists before frowning and sighing.

***

The three went searching for Tadano and Shouko and were now heading to the place to check for them. During the whole search, Shouki kept his distance from Yamai - if she'd even taken a step closer to him, he'd move seven steps away from her.

Najimi then finds Tadano and Shouko at a flight of stairs and shouts out to them.

Osana: Ah! There you are!! We've been looking for you!

Both Tadano and Shouko look down the stairs to see Shouki, Najimi and Yamai.

Osana: It looks like Yamai-chan wants to apologise. To Tadano-kun.