Chapter 8

"So, do you want to come over today?" I heard a gleeful voice say behind me. I smiled at the familiarity of his deep voice, and placed my binder in the front seat of my car before turning around to face him.

Liam smiled almost bashfully at me, taking a couple steps towards me. "And what would we be doing, Mr. Payne?" I asked raising an eyebrow dramatically.

He pretended to think, "I can think of a couple of things." he said before taking the final steps to pin me between him and the car. I was so close to him, yet I always needed more.

"Naughty, naughty!" I mocked, hitting his nose lightly. "You should be ashamed of such thoughts."

He crinkled his nose, "Mr. Malik, why, whatever were you thinking? I was thinking of an English paper that I haven't written yet, and another meal to be cooked."

I rolled my eyes as he smirked, "Yes, Liam. I can come over today." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him sweetly.

It was only Wednesday, and we were so comfortable around each other. I hadn't been over to his house since Sunday, but we did spend majority of our time at home, texting or calling each other. In order to keep the football players away from us, we had to keep, whatever we were, a secret. Liam wouldn't look at me during government, and I wouldn't look at him... Directly in the eye. I can still daydream about the back of his head all period, and no one would think any different of me or him.

And now, in the small privacy of a vacant parking lot, we meet for a little while before we part ways; he going to football practice and me to my house.

"Are you going to my game this Friday?" Liam asked against my lips.

I smirked, "I've never been to a football game when I wasn't under the bleachers, smoking with Harry."

Liam pressed his lips to mine again, wrapping his arms around my neck, "And smoking under the bleachers will be better than watching me play football?" Liam said dramatically, pretending to take offense to my words.

"Liam, nothing will make me happier than supporting you at your game." I said honestly. I also wanted to see him in his skin tight pants, sweaty and manly shoulder pads, but I wouldn't bring up that fact.

Liam flashed a smile that would shame the sun. There was a feeling in my stomach, that was much different than butterflies. It was more like my heart was growing in size, threatening to burst from my chest. I smiled back at him, unable to keep a straight face, and pulled him towards me, crashing our lips and bodies together again.

I muffled a groan at the feeling of Liam being slammed into the bruises on my ribs, on my account. The bruises on my arms and legs were beginning to fade, but the deep rib bruises were still as painful as ever. Liam noticed my discomfort, and instantly pulled away, the lust still prominent in his eyes.

"I can't wait for you to heal." He said in a deep voice. "I would be able to do so much more to you." He mumbled lowly, coming closer to my ear.

I gulped, feeling blood build in my lower regions as images of Liam danced in my mind. I wanted to touch him so badly without the fear of getting hurt. I silently cursed the football players for breaking me, and forbidding me to express physical lust towards a guy that I happened to really like.

Liam nibbled on my neck, as I tried to speak, "Or do you mean, what I can do to you? Imagine how I can touch you without worrying about getting hurt." I grazed the growing bulge in Liam's pants making him whine against the skin on my neck.

I smirked, I didn't know what I was doing or what I was saying, but it seemed to be the right thing

"Zayn!" I heard someone yell. Liam instantly jumped back away from me, looking around frantically of who saw us.