oh no....-chapter 4

(Y/n) got dressed ready for the Halloween party as they grabbed their key putting in their pocket, (Y/n) looked in the mirror looking happy at their Halloween costume (btw your choice of your Halloween costume!) (Y/n) smiled happily as they yelled bye to their mom and making their way to the party which wasn't that far, maybe like a 5 minute walk, anyways they closed the door behind them locking it and started too walking to the party.

When (Y/n) got to the party, she saw Junior but not jake? (Y/n) sighed as they grabbed their phone texting jake.

(Y/n): Jake I don't see you are you inside?      
           Seen

Doll lover💞: I'm not going I'm sorry I'm kinda busy so I'll just see you tomorrow

(Y/n) put their phone away sadly and walked in the party, (Y/n) walking past people kissing or making out, so they made their way to the kitchen and stayed there for a while eating snacks.

        ~a little time skip~

(Y/n) heard laughing in the living room?, (Y/n) wasn't sure so they checked it out, (Y/n) walked into the group of people walking past them, seeing lexy dressed up as jake dad's?...... Acting like she was getting electrocuted just like how Jake's dad died, (Y/n) looked away and looked to find jake looking at her really angry, (Y/n) felt bad for jake.

Jake looked away and was talking with this other boy(sorry I keep forgetting his name😭) as Jake walked away and the boy following behind him, (Y/n) really wanted to go after him but (Y/n) really wanted to whoop lexy ass for what she did, (Y/n) sighed looking away from what just happened they also looked at the time and it was time for them to go anyways.

(Y/n) walked out of the house quickly still feeling really bad for jake, lexy had no right to do what she just did (Y/n) really wanted to whoop lexy ass really bad but they know they couldn't, (Y/n) gets home going straight to their room and jumping on their bed falling asleep way to quickly.

(Author note) I hope you enjoy this and sorry for any grammar mistakes!