Picnic date-chapter 10

(My favorite song I swear)

(Y/n) and Jake started to date and Jake had the idea to take (Y/n) on a date, right now Jake and (Y/n) we're walking to the park with of course Chucky, it was (Y/n) idea to take Chucky with them.

"Why did we have to take Chucky with us?" Jake whispered yelled at (Y/n), "because I wanted him too look at him he's so cute!!" (Y/n) said as they was holding Chucky, Jake rolled his eyes and sighed.

Jake stopped walking with (Y/n) by his side "This is the perfect spot" Jake said as he puts down the blanket and sits down, (Y/n) sat beside him putting Chucky on their lap, Jake went in the thingy thingy (omg I forgot the thing i-)
Taking out food and putting it down.

(Y/n) smiles and grabs some chips and eats them "(Y/n) couldn't you wait for a bit till I take everything out?" "Nope" (Y/n) said while they ate the chips, Jake sighs softly but giggles.

Jake finishes taking all the foods out as (Y/n) put the chips down they took (favorite food) and ate it, Jake did the same thing with his favorite food, "after this my house we are watching scream" (Y/n) said with their mouth full of their favorite food.

Jake nodded as he some how understood (Y/n), after they finished eating (Y/n) layed their head on Jakes lap and looks up at him "I'm so in love with you" (Y/n) said as they smile up at him, Jake looks down with a smile on his face "and I'm so in love with you too" Jake said as he kisses (Y/n) on their soft lips.

(Y/n) happily kisses back, as the kiss ended pretty quickly but (Y/n) smiled once again then (Y/n) hugged Jake which he happily returned, "it's getting late let's go home" (Y/n) said as they was getting up from the ground.

"Finally we are leaving" Chucky said as he sighed, (Y/n) looked at him "Chucky don't play with me i'm not the one" (Y/n) said "yeah whatever" "don't whatever me" "just did" "then don't" "but I still did" "well stop" "no" (Y/n) rolled their eyes As Jake grab the food putting it in the thingy thingy, (Y/n) picked up Chucky "don't whatever again you doll" (Y/n) said as they looked at Chucky, "whatever" "Chucky!!!!" "(Y/n)!!!!".

(Y/n) just looked at Jake as he laughs "idiots" (Y/n) said soft as Jake and (Y/n) started to walk off, after a long walk to (Y/n)'s house they finally got their, "ugh why am I here again?" Chucky said "shut up!" (Y/n) said as they unlocked the door walking in with Jake, Jake puts the picnic things down and followed (Y/n) to their living room.

Jake sat next to (Y/n) as they turned on their TV putting on scream and they watched all of em only for them to sleep around 6 o'clock in the morning.

(Author note) tell me why I stayed up watching all the scream movies 💀💀