making (Y/n) mad😡😡-chapter 15

(Author note) should I make a fnaf book? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 anyways yeh enjoy like rn😡

Jake was looking at (Y/n) as they danced to a song (ur favorite), jake just looked at them weirdly but was used to their weirdness so he just minded his business, but that didn't end to well as (Y/n) made eye contact with him "so why you all up in my business" (Y/n) said as jake sighs "I actually was minding my business until you looked at me" he said as he smiles sarcastically at them, they rolled their eyes and stands there looking at him.

"You know what we finna fight" they said walking up to him, jake knowing (Y/n) hits like really hard he run like run like flash actually faster then flash as he runs out of (Y/n)'s room, "come back here now" (Y/n) said angrily as they ran after him, "NO!" jake yelled out and ran down the stairs almost falling but we don't mention that, "JAKE!" (Y/n) called out "WHAT?" jake also called out as he stopped running.

"IT'S A FUCKING SPIDER" (Y/n) saying as they run for their life and running to jake, jake looks at (Y/n) running at him as he also runs "don't bring me into this!" He said as he also run for his life, randomly (Y/n) stops running and looks at him, jake also stops and looks at them.

"Really so you not going to kill it😡"

"Why would I kill it?"

"Because your a man!"

"Actually your the man since you hit like one!"

"You-no go kill it now😡"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"N-" jake was interrupted by a boy so (Y/n) and jake looked at the boy and it was omg Devon, "guys what is going on?" He asked looking at the both of them, "none of your business" (Y/n) said as they crossed their arms "well (Y/n) saw a spider" jake said as (Y/n) looks at him "now why would you tell him that?" Jake ignores (Y/n) as Devon just sighs "(Y/n) is scared of spiders" jake also said "now why would you tell him that😡" (Y/n) saying mad at jake.

"(Y/n) are you actually scared of spiders?" Devon asked (Y/n) rolled their eyes, "no" they said "yeah sure" jake said "shut up!" "Hey don't say that" Devon said making (Y/n) want to punch him, "you know what I would punch the both of you don't play with me" (Y/n) said mainly looking at jake, "tf you looking at" jake said making (Y/n) death stare him "omg I should really punch you" said (Y/n) "(Y/n) you shouldn't" "Shut up" (Y/n) yelled at Devon "you know I'm leaving have fun dang" said (Y/n) as they walked away leaving Devon and jake alone.

"Oop you made them madddd" jake said "actually you did" Devon said correcting jake.

(Meanwhile with Y/n)

They layed on their bed seeing that same ugly ass spider again, so they got up and looked at it "damn you ugly" was all they said as the spider jumped on then "AHH WTF" (Y/n) screams out and kills the spider and jumps on their bed hiding under their sheets, "ughh stupid spider" (Y/n) said as they said thinking about jake "damn that idiot oooo I can't stand Devon" they said randomly getting even more mad "tryna take my man" they got up and started to fight the air "oooooo 😡😡" was all they said as their mom walked in.

"(Y/n) wtf..." She looked at her child as they was punching the air "go away mum I'm doing hot people shit" they said as they looked at their mum "no.. Anyways who's that boy with your boyfriend?" "He's new boyfriend" (Y/n) said acting like their jinx (from arcane) "please stop....your not her" the mother said, "mum don't get kicked" (Y/n) said joking with her as the mother laughs sarcastically "whatever I was just wondering who that boy was, anyways see you later" the mother said as she walks out closing (Y/n)'s door finally she's learning.

(Y/n) sighs and Layed on their bed half asleep no actually asleep like a butterfly 😡.

(Author note) loserclub200 😡😡I was held at gunpoint because of this child anyways hope y'all enjoy this😡😡like enjoy it rn😡😡