whooping ass-chapter 7

It was a other day at school and (Y/n) was already mad and lexy was stating with them, (Y/n) did not care no one would talk about jake and at the party? Oh yeh she really finna get her ass whoop, it was lunch time and (Y/n) and jake was sitting next to each talking about Chucky, when lexy came up and threw milk at (Y/n), (Y/n) looked at lexy seeing her smirking.

(Y/n) got up so fast and just looked at her "I'm really finna whoop your ass" (Y/n) getting their hands ready to whoop her ass, "I'll like to see you try I bet you can't even fight" lexy said happy what she just said, "I never said I could fight all I said was I'm whooping your ass periodt" (Y/n) said getting madder then they was already before, "go ahead bitch" oop that's a fighting word, (Y/n) just looked at lexy as jake try to stop (Y/n) from fighting lexy, "jake don't touch" (Y/n) softly and I mean softly hits jakes hand and ran at lexy grabbing her by the hair and started to punch her with no hesitation.

People was trying to break up the even Junior, Junior held back (Y/n) as other students held back lexy, lexy was out of breath and she started to cry "throw something at me again and you finna get another ass whooping" (Y/n) yelled out as Junior took her out of the lunch room with jake following behind, "are you ok?" Junior asked (Y/n) nodded their "yes I am shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" Junior looked at (Y/n) and ran into the lunch room.

"(Y/n) why would you fight her?" Jake asked "first of all because of what she did to you and she threw milk at me!" (Y/n) said as they got mad again ready to whoop her ass again, Jake hugs (Y/n) and held them close (Y/n) couldn't help but smile and hug him back, jake pulled back and kissed (Y/n) cheeks which made them smile even more.

~after school~

The day was finally over jake and (Y/n) was walking out together as someone ran up to them, it was the boy Devon that jake also hangs out with, "hey jake...(Y/n)" he said my name lowly " Devon.." (Y/n) also did the same with his name, "jake can we hangout today?" Devon asked "but jake I thought we was going to the park today?", jake looked at the both of them "we could all hangout?" Jake said with a smile "No!"(Y/n) and Devon both said at the same time.

Jake sighs " but-" before he could finish (Y/n) walked away "(Y/n) where you going?" Jake called out "home" they replied while still walking away, jake sighs and looks at Devon "wanna hang out then?" "Sure", jake and Devon went to the park and got some ice cream what (Y/n) jealous ass stood home the whole day thinking about whopping lexy ass again

(Author note) hope you enjoy 😜😜and sorry for any grammar mistake 🥲and yeh