random text/going on a date again-chapter 14

(Y/n) grabbed their phone and texted Jake.

(Y/n):Jake date rn

Doll lover💞:how about no❤

(Y/n):you bit-no date rn

Doll lover💞: ughh fineee pizza?

(Y/n):oh ight, and yes pizza

Doll lover💞:I just sneezed so say god bless you rn😤

(Y/n):no😤

Doll lover💞:RN😤😤

(Y/n):NO😤

Doll lover💞:whatever 😡

(Y/n):don't whatever me😡👆🏼

Doll lover💞:what......ever🤪💅🏼

(Y/n):I hate you 🥰

Doll lover💞:*i love you, omg me too 🥰

(Y/n):🥰🖕🏼

Doll lover💞:🥰🤚🏼

(Y/n):anyways you coming?

Doll lover💞:I'm omw loser

(Y/n):who-oooooo I hate you 😡

Doll lover💞:*I love you Jake, omg I love you too (Y/n) 🥰ur my little loser

(Y/n):it's on sight idc we finna fight 😡🖕🏼

Doll lover💞:awww little loser wanna fight 🥺🤞🏻

(Y/n):I swear Jake-

Doll lover💞:awwwwww🥺
Read.

(Y/n) left Jake on read just because he was doing to much, they got up from their bed and walked downstairs and saw their mom sitting on the couch watching TV, "mom I'm going out!" (Y/n) yelled out as they made their way to the front door, opening it walking out closing the door without hearing their mom.

(Y/n) saw Jake as they walked up to Jake, "it's on sight" said (Y/n) "no loser come on" Jake said as he takes (Y/n) hand and took them to a pizza shop, Jake and (Y/n) got their as they walked in and waited in line to order, the line finally go away, so finally Jake and (Y/n) finally ordered, they finished ordering and went to sit waiting for their oder.

"Ok after this it's on sight" (Y/n) said really wanting to fight Jake "no after this date and nap nap time" Jake replied as he giggles softly, "ughhh whatever" (Y/n) just replied and put their head down "do you always wanna fight someone?" Jake asked, "yes I do" they said as they lift their head looking at Jake.

"Your weird..." Jake said with a soft smile, looking at (Y/n), (Y/n) looks back and flips him off, after a couple of minutes their pizza came, (Y/n) got happy and Started to eat the pizza, Same goes for Jake, "this pizza yes-" (Y/n) said as they smile at Jake "enjoy the food baby" Jake said knowing (Y/n) doesn't really like the word baby.

(Y/n) rolled their eyes and kept eating ignoring Jake, after eating it was time to pay "I'll pay since I'm the man" Jake said as he pays, Jake and (Y/n) held hands walking out the pizza shop, Jake takes (Y/n) to their house as they got there Jake looks at (Y/n) "I love you" Jake say randomly "I love you too weirdo" Jake smiles and kisses them quickly and walks off.

(Y/n) opens their door walking inside sighing happily as they made their way to their room, they opened their door to their room, walking in closing the door behind them as they layed on their bed zoning out thinking about Jake all night.

(Author note) I finally updated a chapter so I hope y'all enjoy this!