(Y/n) kidnapped?-chapter 12

(Jake pov)
It was the couple days later since the party and the fire, Jake haven't heard from (Y/n) in hours so he tried calling them but they didn't pick up, he kept calling but no one answered.

Jake got worried so he left his house until he got a call from (Y/n), "(Y/n) are you alright?" Jake asked "well does (Y/n) seem alright?" A female voice said over the phone, "but are they ok?" "Come find out" the person said as she hangs up, Jake sighs and looks around worried.

( (Y/n) pov)
(Y/n) sat there looking around scared until she saw this pretty person....she looks familiar?, "hello sweet face" the women said as she walks up to (Y/n), (Y/n) look at the woman for a second and it clicked "Tiffany Valentine?" (Y/n) asked "Mhm it's me" "why did you kidnap me?" (Y/n) asked "where's Chucky?" Tiffany said not answering (Y/n) question "umm i don't know you kidnapped me how am I supposed to know?" (Y/n) said honestly.

Tiffany just sighs and unties (Y/n) "ok whatever go!" (Y/n) got up and ran out, (Y/n) got outside and it was still light outside, (Y/n) made it to their house and opened it and just runs upstairs to get their phone, (Y/n) grabbed it and unlocked it.

24 missed calls
30 missed messages

(Y/n) giggles softly as it was all Jake that called and spam texted her, she calls him and he picks up quickly, "(Y/n?)!" Jake asked "yes it's me Jake" (Y/n) said happily, "omg omg omg omg omg" was all Jake said.

(Jake pov)
Jake was with Devon, Jake was trying so hard not to cry, but Jake heard his phone as he grabbed it, it says (Y/n) calling.....(Y/N)? Jake answered it and got up "(Y/n)?" Jake asked "yes it's me Jake" (Y/n) said with their beautiful voice, "omg omg omg omg omg" was the only thing Jake could say because he was happy.

"YOUR BACK OMG!" Jake yells happily as Devon was confused about why Jake was yelling, "I'm coming over!" (Y/n) said and Jake replied with "OMG YES PLEASE" (Y/n) giggles and tells him they love him and he does the same and they both hanged up.

~a couple minutes later~

Jake hears the door get knocked on but Devon answers it for Jake as Jake was walking behind him trying to open the door but Devon does, Devon sees (Y/n) and (Y/n) sees Devon they both just rolled their eyes as Devon just walked away from the door as Jake runs up to (Y/n) and hugs them and tightly when I mean tightly (Y/n) couldn't even breathe.

"I miss you please don't leave like that" Jake said as he pulls back from the hug kissing (Y/n) on the forehead "I promise!" (Y/n) replied with a soft smile that made Jake smile as well, for the whole day (Y/n) was hanging out with Jake and Devon.

(Author note) hope you enjoy thisssssss sorry I haven't been updating just didn't feel like writing but yeah hopeee you enjoy this tho!