Only Nothing Will Remain

"Kidnapped Again, Not surprised" Torin says as She Looks up and sees The Queen. "Not this time.." Torin says Before Punching the Queen, Which Does nothing But Badly Injure Her Hand. "Stop Trying" The Queen Says, Looking down at her. Torin Looks up at her and asks "Why do you want this Reality..? Did you come to Stop the Seven, The IO? To Help the Seven?" As the Queen stays more silent that Usual. "Tell The IO something for me," The Queen says in a Non-Threatening Voice. "Uh.." Torin says as the Queen Smirks before saying "Don't Try IO, Your Fight with the Seven is In vain" The Queen says Before Knocking Torin to Primal Pond, Where Chimpanski had been Knocked to. Chimpanski Sits Behind a Rock, Watching Boney Burbs Get Taken Over by Geometriks and Fiends Before a Sideways Zone appears there, Before seeing something Zooming Towards him. He ducks behind the Rock as Torin Lands Infront of Him. "TORIN? YOU'RE ALIVE??" Chimpanski shouts as he Helps her up. "Y-Yeah, But Where are the Others?" She asks, Dusting off her Suit. "The IO Must've Taken them, I couldn't get their Reboot Cards, And I saw an IO Fleet Leaving Cubetown." He Says Worryingly. Torin Ponders what she Should do Before she Hears a loud Bang from a Primal Shack Behind them. "Does anyone live there?" She asks As she Points to it. Chimpanski Shrugs his shoulders while saying "I dunno" The Two Walk over to the Hut and See a Blonde Guy In a Torn up Suit sitting at the Table, Eating some Meat. "Hey.. You A Fighter Who hates the IO like us?" Chimpanski Asks as the Guy Looks up. "Y-Yeah, I hate the IO, I used to work for them.. I'm not an assassin Though." He says, Putting the Bone in the Trash. "Hey.. What's Your Name?" The Guy asks, Before Torin Says "I-I'm Torin, And this is my friend J.B. Chimpanski!" The Guy Stands up and Walks over to them and Holds out his Hand to Shake Her Hand. She Reaches out and Grabs hold of his Hand Before Shaking it lightly. "I'm Agent Jones.. Former Member of the Imagined Order" He says, Which Makes Torin's Face Light up. "WAIT, SO YOU WROTE THE 101 TIPS OF ARMOURED VEHICLES?" She Asks with pure joy. "Y-Yeah, I made it to Help our Fellow Outcasts like me Defend themselves from the IO" Jones says as Chimpanski Smiles at him. "Well, We've been looking For you, Any Idea on where The IO is Taking Their stuff now?" Torin asks, Which Jones almost Immediately responds with "The Mountain East of Catty Corner, Theres a Bunker at the Foot of the Mountain, There's an IO base inside." Torin Looks over to The Mountain. "It's Heavily Guarded, We're Gonna need Disguises, Armour Or a Railgun" he Says, Which Torin and Chimpanski Both Sigh in Response. "Anything to Take down the IO and get our Friends back.." Torin says, Walking Away from the Shack and Chimpanski and Jones Follow.