The Takedown

"Does He ever Speak..?" Torin asks, Pointing to Fabio. "He can, But he Always shouts so I told him not to speak for this Mission" Meowscles says as Jones Takes out the Gas Can And Prepares to Throw it. "Wait.. Are you tryna Blow up the IO with a gas Can? Sick Idea!" Meowscles Exclaims, Leaving Jones and Torin not looking Amused. Jones Throws the Canister And it Lands inside the Base, Blowing up from the Impact. "THEY'RE BACK!" Slone Shouts as she Clones Herself. "CHIMPANSKI DO IT!" Torin shouts, Before Chimpanski Stomps on the Pedal and Drives Full Force into the Bunker Doors, Denting them And Making his Way inside. "EVERYONE! SHOOT THAT TRUCK!" Jones shouts as a Last Minute Idea, Which they all Follow and Make Short Work of the Truck. The Truck Blows Up, Worrying Slone that she might actually Be Defeated Here. All Of the Guards had already been Taken Out, Lacking The Armour that Slone has. "OH! TNTINA'S BOOM BOOM'S! THANKS TINA!" Meowscles Shouts Before Hurling The Canisters Inside of the Base, Causing More Destruction. "I can't Let them Defeat me like this.." Slone says as Explosions go Off Around Her. "YES! WE CAN DO THIS!" Jones shouts as He Sees More Explosions go Off From the Explosives she was Storing inside. It then Suddenly Goes Quiet, Confusing all 5 of Them, Before Two Reboot Cards Go Flying out, Reading "Toona Fish" And "Charlotte" along with a Burst Rifle on the Ground, Which Jones Takes for Himself. "D-DID WE DO IT..?" Torin Asks in Excitement After Picking up the Reboot Cards. "LETS CELEBRATE WITH UNICORN FLAKES!" Fabio Shouts Before The Unicorn Flakes theme song starts Playing. "Apparently he Can Combust If he~" Torin Says To Jones Before Fabio Literally Combusts into Cereal Flakes. "Well that Eliminates him then.." Torin Says before her, Jones and Meowscles all start Laughing. "WAIT CHIMPANSKI IS STILL INSIDE THE IO BASE!" Jones Realises before Torin Runs Inside, To see his Reboot Card on the Floor. She Picks it Up And Walks out Towards the Other Two. "Let's go to Catty and Reboot Them.." Torin Says as Jones and Meowscles Follow Her To Catty.